Moving pictures in ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
I found that recently, a 'Moving Pictures' section has been set up in CS. What's ClubSNAP got to do with Video making? I find that it's a totally different taste of art, and CS is diverting from the main stream, photography i.e.

What do you ppl think?

I'm not sure, maybe the mods can enlighten us on this?

I found that recently, a 'Moving Pictures' section has been set up in CS. What's ClubSNAP got to do with Video making? I find that it's a totally different taste of art, and CS is diverting from the main stream, photography i.e.

What do you ppl think?

I'm not sure, maybe the mods can enlighten us on this?

food court system... 1 place cater to all...

well, after HWZ, people may be thinking of grand plans.

I don't really see anything wrong with having a subsection on videography.

i am neutral....

:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Since most P&S can record movies, and I have seen some photographers shooting video (I probably would be interested in the future also), I also don't see any forum that is really "strong" in videography, I don't see why not expand CS further and conquer the Video land. Since both are quite related.

is CS together with photoVideoi?

not that i've anything against the notion of having videography in a photography forum.....
Or is CS part of photovideoi? :what: Who knows...tmr morning wake up and see the banner 'PhotoVideoi - Photo & Videography Community' when you login to CS.

Heheh P&S suffiicient liao lah, just pm me when its ready :)

see your nick, reminded me i still owe u a video... think i'll use a P&S to shoot the video... :bsmilie:

Not that I'm against video or anything, just wanted to find out how you guys feel for having a video section in a 'pure' photography website. Do we SNAP in videogrphay? Those in videography may like to enlighten a newbie here. :)

A continuous string of Snaps? :) Not unlike a D2h or 1Ds

haha...mayb u can link it in this way....both are visual communication...

gd tat cs setup a sub section...coz there isnt any videography forum based in sg...

Don't like it, the focus is diluted, however, it's inevitable. If the moving picture section of the forum is successful, hopefully, it will be spun off.

Status
Not open for further replies.