most accessible bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. I only have one backpack in the collection now, but 3 shoulder bags. Still don't have a Domke though!

Lowepro Slingshot is nice. Its easier to access than backpacks caus the opening is at the side.

Am looking for a backpack, and the the Lowepro Fastpack seems like a good design, but someone mention that it was awkward? would i be better off with something like the regular Tamron Adventure series design or Lowepro's Computrekker?

Could explain more about why you find the Fastpack awkward? I've been using it for quite a while now and how no problems with it at all other than a lack of a tripod holder.

There're no inherent design flaws in the Fastpack... it's just me. I thought I could get used to swinging it around to access my gears from the side, but realise I'm no gymnast! Personally I prefer a more "regular" bag. :)

I'm intending to put in it a E520 , the kit lens and the 40-150 ( if all goes according to plan)
any extra would be nice but the bag must allow me to get the equipment quicky (do not want to miss shots :D )

how about the Inverse 200 ? so sad no1 commented on it :sweat:

better dun get inverse 200. I saw someone damage his 72mm B+W<--- not worth.

unless you go army market and change the main buckle. then it is ok...

but in design wise, it look like a big butt to me.

Last edited:
better dun get inverse 200. I saw someone damage his 72mm B+W<--- not worth.

unless you go army market and change the main buckle. then it is ok...

but in design wise, it look like a big butt to me.

Which main buckle, and how does one damage a filter via a bag?!

Which main buckle, and how does one damage a filter via a bag?!

yes. the buckle is soft so accidentally release buckle is pretty high. if you can catch it, u are lucky, if not good luck.

my frz inverse 200 drop a few time, few time manage to catch it, drop twice on the floor.

pm me for more infor.

yes. the buckle is soft so accidentally release buckle is pretty high. if you can catch it, u are lucky, if not good luck.

my frz inverse 200 drop a few time, few time manage to catch it, drop twice on the floor.

pm me for more infor.

I think I know that friend :bsmilie:

pm me for more infor.

OH..you're talking about the waistbelt buckle! Didn't realise earlier. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.