More than 70 arrested at popular entertainment belts

lotus80

Apr 9, 2012
Pasir Ris
@TODAYonline: http://t.co/gvyQEnKz

Q: what unlawful societies and vice activities, do we have some more information about what not to do at Clark quay :)

I thought customers are safe as the onus is on the business to be lawful, how would I know ?

urm... CHECKS were done at Clarke Quay. it doesn't necessarily mean that there were illegal activities going on there.

also, the police frequently checks on areas that have joints that sell booze. JUST behave yourself.

and... please. how old are you. a person conducting an illegal business will not proclaim it to the masses.

what is [unlawful societies]

why don't the news reporter call a spade a spade.

gangsters, secret societies, triads, drug syndicates.

reporters have word budget . use two words for six, save company money and free up space for advert .

lotus80 said:
I thought customers are safe as the onus is on the business to be lawful, how would I know ?

Anything we can help to release you? :bsmilie:

Iegally you are safe if you are on top.

If you are caught in the bottom the onus will be on you to prove you are a customer but not a service provider. :bsmilie:

wow Uncle Sion, you seem really experienced in this field.

:bsmilie:

Is long low light exposure on a tripods considered as an illegal activity in Clark Quay?

Yes, if you are taking upskirt photos. Which is also another activity not to do at Clarke Quay incidentally.

Is long low light exposure on a tripods considered as an illegal activity in Clark Quay?

if you have not set the correct settings after mounting the ND filters, you would not have a decent image. Hence you would be guilty of...
indecent exposure. *groan* punny huh...

Iegally you are safe if you are on top.

If you are caught in the bottom the onus will be on you to prove you are a customer but not a service provider. :bsmilie:

Confusus say: person who do sex act below, screw up !

hmm, if you are there for only the booze and music, whats there to be afraid of?

if you have not set the correct settings after mounting the ND filters, you would not have a decent image. Hence you would be guilty of...
indecent exposure. *groan* punny huh...

haha...dun anyhow mount too. Not all filters are screw-in type....

manalishi said:
haha...dun anyhow mount too. Not all filters are screw-in type....

Well, it just depends on whether you love to screw in, or slot in :bsmilie:

There should be only Chinese tea houses in Clark Quay where people with good minds and pure hearts go to play Chinese chess and sip jasmine tea: :)

t1a.jpg