Model Shoot with Melody (Lingerie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask me seriously, which guy wont be staring at the chest of this beautiful lady when u look at the pic? U mean u guys only focus on the face? then why shoot in bikinis? n why choose such a pretty model?

Photographer who know how to make it work, will use nude model to shoot with hand bag or shoes but execute correctly, the shoes and handbags will stand out. This challenge your thought but of course only those have the skill and vision to do it right will have the guts to do it...

Shooting nude may seems taboo for some, execute it properly will separate boys from Man.... If you know what I mean.

Regards,

Hart

Hi I think you really looking for constructive feedback, my own opinion this is what I feel.

I feel the set of pictures lack of feel or objective you want to bring out, which means I don feel the main pt u want to bring out. Yes I agree with ppl above that photographer need to communicate with the model to create the feel you want rather then just the composition.

Another suggestion of lighting is to use mood lighting rather flash, the hotel room could provide alot of ambient lighting to create smooth mood lighting. Windows lighting , table lamps.

I see that you are already good at the technical aspect of the shoot, maybe sometimes forget about the technical part of it and focus on the fun and the picture you want to create.

Great 1st attempt, there no wrong or right about your shoot . What matters most what you hope to achieve, and how does other opinion help you to achieve. Keep shooting till you reach your goal

Agetan said:
Photographer who know how to make it work, will use nude model to shoot with hand bag or shoes but execute correctly, the shoes and handbags will stand out. This challenge your thought but of course only those have the skill and vision to do it right will have the guts to do it...

Shooting nude may seems taboo for some, execute it properly will separate boys from Man.... If you know what I mean.

Regards,

Hart

That is art..problem is..i don see any of these here or any posted in this forum recently..

i think everyone has its first time...i suck at doing model shoots too..basically everything but i only felt its just a hobby unless u wish to get into some sort of fashion industry in future...so why take it so seriously?

If you really want to be so seriou about ur photography and learn where is ur mistake..then i tot the best way to learn if to join the industry and be an apprentice..and learn from the master...see how they shoot..the lightings etc?

Everyone is bias on their comments here..and who is the one who can say this is the right way of shooting? Did they receive some honourary awards or widely recognised in the industry? Its just pure perception and the way individual thinks. If you ask me seriously, which guy wont be staring at the chest of this beautiful lady when u look at the pic? U mean u guys only focus on the face? then why shoot in bikinis? n why choose such a pretty model?

those that only stare at the chest and go "wow nice pic" obviously have no experience.

those that stare, then look at the overall image, composition, lighting, etc and then give a critique are those that you would listen to.

dun forget those who stare at the chest, then look at the overall image, composition, lighting and say "Not Bad for a first try. Keep shooting and practicing and Post more pictures."

dun forget those who stare at the chest, then look at the overall image, composition, lighting and say "Not Bad for a first try. Keep shooting and practicing and Post more pictures."

but that would leave other viewers wondering if the poster is talking about the model's plastic surgery and the skill of the plastic surgeon...or really talking about the photographer and his/her skills ;)

For a reason, this thread has received more than 8074 views !
This kind of theme is quiet popular nowdays, isn't it ?

I think I should also follow TS and shoot Lingerie more and more and more ...

those that only stare at the chest and go "wow nice pic" obviously have no experience.

those that stare, then look at the overall image, composition, lighting, etc and then give a critique are those that you would listen to.

Sorry no offence since u quoted me but i don agree...i seriously think that photography is not all about technical stuff...leaving aside the chest thing...

R u showing the pictures to only professionals?? Or to the mass public? A nice picture is a nice picture, the most unbiased crowds would be the public...leaving all the technical aspect behind...
To me i feel its nice, maybe not all but definitely not very terrible...u can say im not experienced..but i don see a major issue with it...and who are those who say that we have no experience then when we all go nice pic???? Isnt photography meant for people to see? Do u flip a magazine and say..."no this pic needs improvement...lighting all wrong.., oh shadow so unprofessional....wide angle lens..how can use that for this...."

Thou i agree that critique is the right way to improve..but it doesnt mean, everyone must follow the one who speaks the loudest here...I don see all the critiques here shld be followed...

Last edited:
By e way TS...if there is a kind of looks that you wish to achieve, maybe you can browse around here and get a feel on those that ppl post..and arrange a session with the photographer or even pm him to ask for some tips...

I personally feel that this guy exhibits something nice!
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/portraits-poses/1010177-cassandra-fine-art-model-nsfw.html

so are you well-versed enough to say what is good or to give something that holds water?

do you want to help TS improve? i'm sure you do.

but if you've got nothing to say or advise, then don't tell everyone that not all should be followed, without saying who's right or wrong.

anyways i was only advising you on who should or should not be followed in a critique

I deeply looking at the nipple... :)

.....why so many harsh critique?

Not bad for a first try!!!!!

Keep shooting & practicing and post more :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.