MO3: Zigview (Now with improved resolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.
recluse said:
Can the battery be change?
There's not replacement battery available. It is possible to change at Sim Lim square.

mpenza said:
for canon, which adaptor is given? C1 or C2?
Only C1 is available, C2 does not exist.
i.e. Canon camera model for C1 is compatible. Those model for C2 is not compatible.

so how much will the battery cost and which shop in sim lim?
Thks.

recluse said:
so how much will the battery cost and which shop in sim lim?
Thks.
There's a shop near the food court at basement one, dealing in batteries only. Look for Harry.
He's able to replace the cell of any batteries, which include batteries of notebooks, camera, etc. I do not know how much he'll charge for the battery of zigview.

Did some MO participants accidentally have their name removed from the list then the original list was not copied and pasted properly?

This is the latest list. It's correct.

Anyone interested and don't mind waiting may list your name here, followed by a PM of your contact number. If the list can grow to 5 units, I'm able to proceed with the order.

1) Francis247
2) Porshee(i need the minolta adaptor)
3) bert
4) custom_biker
5)

PQ23 said:
This is the latest list. It's correct.

Anyone interested and don't mind waiting may list your name here, followed by a PM of your contact number. If the list can grow to 5 units, I'm able to proceed with the order.

1) Francis247
2) Porshee(i need the minolta adaptor)
3) bert
4) custom_biker
5) recluse

1) Porshee(i need the minolta adaptor)
2) bert
3) custom_biker
4) recluse

Sorry, remove myself from the list, got a second hand set already. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1) Porshee(i need the minolta adaptor)
2) bert
3) custom_biker
4)

Sorry, remove myself from the list. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.