MO3: Zigview (Now with improved resolution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PQ23

Mar 6, 2003
www.tagotech.com
As mentioned in MO2, Zigview's resolution has improved quite considerably.

With your support in my last 2 MOs, I've decided to organise this MO again. My last MO here: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=137359&page=1

It's a new product just launch in Korea in Mar-05. The price launch in Korea is USD175 (exclude shipping) and in UK is £120 (exclude shipping).

Your Price - S$298 (price includes Zigview screen + 1nikon + 1canon adapter), Additional adapter S$12 each. N3 adapter S$32 each. All prices are Nett (I absorb freight cost, GST, etc). That is, equivalent to USD175, but saves you freight cost (around S$90 (57,000 korea won) to send by Fedex from Korea) and the risk.

Warranty - If product is faulty within 7 days, return to me and I'll send it to the manufacturer for repair/replacement. I bear all freight cost.

Payment - S$100 deposit, Balance on collection (will PM you my bank account details when I'm ready to order)

Collection - Around Peninsular Plaza on weekend. Queenstown MRT, Change Expo and Jurong West on weekdays

Please refer here for list of compatible camera. If your camera is not listed, check if your eyepiece is the same as those model listed.
http://gallery.clubsnap.com/showpho...big/ppuser/3492

Features:
1.3 mega pixel CMOS/LCD - High quality LCD screen and high resolution COMS for clear image
ONe touch style OSD Menu - Convenient on-screen-display menu with user friendly style
Low Power Consumption - Long operating time by Large capacity battery and high tech circuit design
High Compatiblity-Support over 40 SLR/DSLR camera (Canon/Nikon/Minolta/etc...)
User Setting Restore - User can store and restore user specific parameters
Zooming and Panning - Powerful zooming and panning makes brilliant close-ups easily

Specification:
Color Image Sensor - 1.3Mega Pixel CMOS sensor
TFT Color LCD - 1.9inch Color TFT LCD (176 x 220 x RGB)
External Power - DC 5V (With AC power adapter)
Color - Silver / Black
Internal Battery - Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (1000mAH)
Charging Time - About 2 hours after full discharge
Operating time - About 6 hours after full charge
External AC power adapter - Input 100V - 240V AC, output 5V DC

Refer to these for more details:
Zigview 1
Zigview 2
Zigview 3

zigview_04.jpg

Just for info. Shipping one unit by Fedex from UK is S$135 (45 pounds) and from Korea is S$91 (57,000 korea won). Check it out here (Key in Singapore, International Priority, My Package & 0.5kg):

http://www.fedexkorea.co.kr/rates_english/index.asp
http://www.fedex.com/gb/rates/

This is just for info, your price of Zigview is S$298 Nett.

For those who wish to order, please copy the whole content including this text.

Please PM me your contact number if you wish to participate in this MO

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

tunster said:
What's the refresh rate?

I did not test the refresh rate of the new zigview, the old one is around 5 frame per second in dim/indoor lighting. In daytime outdoor, when set to "AE-Off", refresh rate can't be counted with naked eyes.

Just tested the refresh rate of the new zigview, it's almost the same as the first version. 5 fps indoor ceiling light, and very fast refresh when pointing out of my window around 7pm. AE seems to be better, i.e. screen adjust faster when pointing from bright to dim or vice versa.

1) berryhappy
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) berryhappy
2) feimao07
3)
4)
5)

1) berryhappy
2)
3)
4)
5)

Do you still have this zigview?
Can i still get it?
How to get it?

I'm afraid it is not economical by just getting 1 or 2 pcs. Unless you're willing to pay for the extra freight cost.

Anyone interested and don't mind waiting may list your name here, followed by a PM of your contact number. If the list can grow to 5 units, I'm able to proceed with the order.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Anyone interested and don't mind waiting may list your name here, followed by a PM of your contact number. If the list can grow to 5 units, I'm able to proceed with the order.

1) Francis247
2)
3)
4)
5)

sorry was unable to see old post.

Can it be used with KM 7D?

1) Francis247
2) Porshee(i need the minolta adaptor)
3)
4)
5)

1) Francis247
3) bert
4)
5)

1) Francis247
3) bert
4) custom_biker
5)

Can the battery be change?

Status
Not open for further replies.