Metz 32-Z1 compatitable w Canon G5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
its Metz 32-Z1 suits canon G5?.
hope some bros can give some comments on this.

compare to Metz 32-Z1 and canon 420 ex. which 1 has better performance?
tks.

32z-1 doesn't have ETTL, you can only use the Auto/Manual mode; for Auto mode, u'll need to set the aperture and ISO on the flash itself. 420EX supports ETTL, so u just have to point and shoot and not worry about any settings (flash metering is pretty accurate too).

If u're only using it on the G5, then I'll say go for the 420ex. If you're on a budget, then go for the Metz.

imaginary_number said:
32z-1 doesn't have ETTL, you can only use the Auto/Manual mode; for Auto mode, u'll need to set the aperture and ISO on the flash itself. 420EX supports ETTL, so u just have to point and shoot and not worry about any settings (flash metering is pretty accurate too).

If u're only using it on the G5, then I'll say go for the 420ex. If you're on a budget, then go for the Metz.

do i need a canon adapter for metz 32z-1?

any other metz flash model u recommend?.

Anthony said:
do i need a canon adapter for metz 32z-1?

any other metz flash model u recommend?.
Metz 32 Z1 do not accept SCA adapter so you cant use this flash for your G5.
There are other models like 32 Z2, 32 MZ3, 40 MZ3i which can use SCA adapter, or dedicated ones like 34 AF-3C, 40 AF-3C, for use on Canon hot-shoe mounts.

Metz 32 Z1 is one fantastic flash! I dint regret buying it. Most of the time you just need to set it once and use it through out your shoot. Unless you adjust your aperture from f2.8 to f8.. else there's little or no need to adjust the settings at all! :thumbsup:
BUY BUY BUY

hy, im wondering is metz 32 Z-1 compatible with sony alpha 200 ?

or do i need a hot shoe adapter ?

i couldnt find that on internet, and a dont know much about flashes.

tnx

alamak, another 4yr old dug up:bsmilie::bsmilie:

look at post #2, imaginary_number already explained the metz 32 Z-1 in detail liao.

Status
Not open for further replies.