Memories Of Scotland - Newbie Timelapse

giantcanopy

Feb 11, 2007
SG
[video=youtube;ss6CiHWPl5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss6CiHWPl5Q[/video]

Me and my wife flew to visit Scotland this summer.
Summer rains and shrouded clouds were not the most uplifting part of the trip, but we figure it could have been worse.
Virgin attempt at trying to do a timelapse video, and the workflow was absolutely harrowing.
There are rough corners on my neophyte work, I hope the next timelapse for next trip will be way better.

Full HD Video download
Clubsnap photo thread

MUSIC :
Abstracts and Air Pressure by by Ryan Latham
Departures Soundtrack Volume 1

Ryan Tan
Kaleidoscopy.com

nice work ... to complete this, i'm sure your wife is very patient and understanding person =)

Thank you pettypoh.

As long as I try to keep the whole setup under an hr. 30 mins to scout and setup and pack up, 30 min for the timelapse sequence .. (sigh)

Good stuff Ryan.. Looks like a stage 1 at work? Saw yr blog, u sure do some amazing photos!

Good stuff Ryan.. Looks like a stage 1 at work? Saw yr blog, u sure do some amazing photos!

Thank you for the kind words.

Mine is not a stage one ( too expensive for a try once and see setup). I bought a basic Pocketslider with 75cm rail. Rotation was done with an iOpteron Skytracker ( not the best tool, but the tracking could be a bonus for simple astrophotography ) All power cables were DIYed to be plugged into an Energizer XP18000

Ryan

Last edited: