Meet Richard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore / Taiwan
www.myviewfinder.net
Meet Richard, the Pipit whom decided to stay for that one moment, one that is just enough to catch him in the ray of light escaping from darkening clouds above.

jan05-richardpp-01.jpg

A Richard Pipit, perching for a brief moment in a ray of light from the fast darkening sky

For your comments and viewing pleasure :)

Excellent capture of the Richard's Pipit in natural environment. :thumbsup: The exposure and pose, and tilt of its head are all spot on. So is the BG. Framing wise I would prefer to shift the bird slightly more to the right so as its looking into more space, but I presume there might be more grass and roots to the pic's left.

Anyways, a very good shot and nice to see you posting again! Its been a while. :)

p.s. did u get my PM abt meeting up?

Finally, after a long wait, the experts are posting their pics again :) Thanks Avatar & skfoo earlier for sharing your beautiful pics. I am sure these pics will spur more to take up bird photography and make this forum more varied and interesting :D

One good eye-level shot :heart: Like the way the richard's pipit posed for you.

Cheers

Appears like he(she?) knows you are taking his picture and is posing for you! ;)

Great shot!

Excellent capture. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Indeed a very good pose for a very shy bird. Good one!

Nice shot Avatar:thumbsup:

Excellent shot! :thumbsup: Love the way the whole image is being lighted and exposed, the angle in which Richard is facing and the all important catchlight. Well Done! :cool:

Nice one there my friend. Good to know you are able to find time for shooting. :)

Thank you everyone for your invaluable insights and kind comments. Let us continue to do our part for nature :)

Garion: Thanks for providing your insight, I will very much like to have more time to compose but this little one is really skittish, this is one of the two shots I manage to get off before it decides that "the moment" is over. :D (PS. Will PM you on the meetup)

SK: It has been quite a while my friend, glad to know you are still very much active too. ;)

amazing pose n details in tis 1! how e hecck u manage 2 get these excellent imgs everytime? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Beautiful shot Avatar. Love the pose - always look forward to seeing more shots from the likes of yourself and others on the World of Nature forum - thanks for posting, keep them coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.