Me & My RF

Hi RF user, this me.. Was testing out the Light-Saber, Canon 85mm f1.9, in Tokyo..

Ron-GinzaTokyo.jpg

I did drive a bug, till last march. Was driving bug for 15 years, went through 3 bugs, all with different mods. ;-)
Last one stay with me for 9 years, was very happy and proud of it...till I finally had to sell it to get a SUV for family use!
Do you drive one too?

Best regards,
Yu-Ying

For the fun of it....

L1002326cs.jp

This is cooooool.....Cool Sir DanKwan:cool::cool::cool:

Courtesy of fujinon 50 1.2....ooooooo... I've got chills!!! So lovely the bokeh....hacker's one heck of a photographer trapped inside the body of a towkay...

4379302834_8e8747a7c7_b.jpg

monkey suit during work, dress like monkey on weekends, and monkey me in my most natural state....in the trees and 2 "bananas" hanging off my neck (photo courtesy of mrs monkey)

oi!!! Lucky you read the law before you posted if not I drag you to court and take your 0.95 and your 1!!!! Oi!!!! Eh... Quite handsome huh? Haha

Now I see the corporate side of you....dun want to be in your bad books. :sweat:

4379302834_8e8747a7c7_b.jpg

monkey suit during work, dress like monkey on weekends, and monkey me in my most natural state....in the trees and 2 "bananas" hanging off my neck (photo courtesy of mrs monkey)

is that a rollei MF camera on ur neck????

Looking at all the bro's pics here making me itchy.

My not so clear portrait with my Smiley M .

4297997094_923a84df1b.jpg

Me and my humble R3A