McDonald's Fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stereobox said:
MOS burgers tastes good .. but...why do they have to be so small and expensive!! :bsmilie:

hey..how about a Clubsnap burger eating contest :bsmilie: just kidding

Yar, MOS Burger is very expensive. :(

Stereobox said:
hey..how about a Clubsnap burger eating contest :bsmilie: just kidding

good idea...i'll get my fren to take part. he's actually won burger eating contests b4! :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RAMLY BURGERS

Wow... Now they have another thread called "Ramly Burgers"... How come all of a sudden this burger talk becomes so popular? :p

Pro Image said:
you should see what happen after the french fries oil when it turns cold.....
proimage is right, the "oil", otherwise known as shortening, is actually in solid form when it's at room temperature. it's a solid cake of almost claylike substance. it'll melt when heated and will look like regular cooking oil.

ibs said:
How old were you guys when you had your first bite? Could it be that your expectations have changed through the years?

I remembered when I was a kid, everything was bigger than life. Jeez.. I thought BigMacs was the best thing ever. But as I grow older, I get jaded, more affluent, discerning... well you get the idea.

So probably its not because the quality of the food has deteriorated, but we just got a little older... :think:
agree totally with this view. expectations will change. perceptions will change too.

anyone who thinks he can remember exactly what something is like as a child and can precisely compare it to something now is deluding himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.