McDonald's Fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
denniskee said:
mac used to have the best fries, now no diff between mac, bk, mos b, kfc, ljs.

as for the bugers, thats why I go bk, no mac. very pissed with the cost cutting measure they took. feels like being cheated if eat their bugers.
How can you say Mos buergers fries are the same/similar to Mac's fries? They are completely different! Mos burgers fries are the real french fries! Thick and soft on the inside as the originals in Belgium/netherlands!.....Mac fries are US fries, thats why they don't taste well :). I always eat fries at Mos !! (with mayonaise). You should try mixing mayonaise with sambal/chilli or mayonaise with sate sause, delicious!

Also, when you are young everything taste different..are to say differently: when you getting old, taste changes........

Hong Sien

Sion said:
I constantly think that a constant diet of Mac's Fries is a constant recipe for constant health hazard. :sweatsm:
I grew up with it, nothing wrong with me?????

Reflection said:
Yeah...you fellas are jokers. The words McDonalds and Quality were never meant to be in the same sentence! :bsmilie:
The crap ain't cheap and their PDA ordering system doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I only go there because of the free internet access...man...i'm one cheap SOB. :eek:
Sure free internet? Thought one had to have a broadband subscription first.....thats what they told me at Burger King

HS

MOS burgers tastes good .. but...why do they have to be so small and expensive!! :bsmilie:

hey..how about a Clubsnap burger eating contest :bsmilie: just kidding

Stereobox said:
MOS burgers tastes good .. but...why do they have to be so small and expensive!! :bsmilie:

It all depends where you do the contest: Mac, BK, Mos, Wendy's,.....

HS

Stereobox said:

Remember to leave towards the end of the contest, there would be some throwing up. You may be sprayed if you are at the front.

I like the curly fries and sumurai burger leh....

i was into macdonalds food.... but sorta quit eating it (yes i still do if i'm rushing for time) after watch Super Size Me...pls go watch the movie and the special features inside the DVD abt the experiment for the burgers and the fries thingy.... one word for fast food. YUCKS! :bigeyes:

Pro Image said:
Eat more McDonald's........that's my recommendation!

I am not sure if some of you have seen the video on the McD Big Mac & French Fries thingy......go watch it.
try here for the trailer...
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/supersize_me.html
:ipuke:

after watching it.. I doubt you'll want to eat Mac's again.. It was a academy award nominee for best documentary
http://www.supersizeme.com/
"Make it a supersize.."

BK and LJS is nicer than Macs..If I could..I would eat Red Rooster again...all that crispy Australian chicken :bsmilie:

i like the fish fillets, but now the fillets is smaller than i used to have it back in my school days
reason
1) some 1 , 1 2 save cost n earn more money
2) my mouth getting bigger hence i finish the burger faster

YEah... Mac's Fries used to be cooked with oil containing animals fats... mainly beef fats... the taste are very much better.. now a days they switch to use vegetable oil... taste totally different liao... The potatoes come from Russet Burbank.. the place in USA known for the biggest potatoes...

Burgers getting smaller and price higher... The whole I'm loving it theme is from US if I am not wrong... ;p

Ashleyy said:
YEah... Mac's Fries used to be cooked with oil containing animals fats... mainly beef fats... the taste are very much better.. now a days they switch to use vegetable oil... taste totally different liao... The potatoes come from Russet Burbank.. the place in USA known for the biggest potatoes...

Burgers getting smaller and price higher... The whole I'm loving it theme is from US if I am not wrong... ;p
you should see what happen after the french fries oil when it turns cold.....

hongsien said:
I grew up with it, nothing wrong with me?????
haha.....it has started already......! You are denying it right at this moment........!:bsmilie: This is the after long term with McD......haha!

i like the fries from ginza mac.

ya u can feel some difference in quality

hongsien said:
Sure free internet? Thought one had to have a broadband subscription first.....thats what they told me at Burger King

HS

Yes. McDonalds is free at the moment. All you have to do is type in an e-mail address and you're good to go. Surfing with a Mac at McDonalds is a little more tricky, since you might have to do a mumbo jumbo with the CTRL button.

Reflection said:
Yes. McDonalds is free at the moment. All you have to do is type in an e-mail address and you're good to go. Surfing with a Mac at McDonalds is a little more tricky, since you might have to do a mumbo jumbo with the CTRL button.

Hold down the CTRL button if you are using an iBook or a Dell lappy.That will force the network card to switch to 'b' mode.

Pro Image said:
you should see what happen after the french fries oil when it turns cold.....

haha.....it has started already......! You are denying it right at this moment........!:bsmilie: This is the after long term with McD......haha!

pls tell us what happens after french fries oil turns cold. pls.

Tiger-in-the-woods said:
remember those days when they were put in styrofoam boxes? nd, esp the Big Macs, when they were bursting at its sides 'cos of the veggies?? Miss those days...

I can swear that overseas Quarter pounder, is 'bigger than wat we have here... Ours is puny by comparison.. maybe it's just perception.

But to share with u guys.. when I was in one city in Australia (dun wish to name) and wanted no sauce to go with the burgers.. the counter gal jsut stared blankly at me but she did pass on the msg. But when I wanted extre veggies... I got to pay for it. At least in Spore, Macs do that as a service.. at least one good point for local Macs.

Regarding abt the 'sour' chilli sauce, ZC, I do miss them when I'm at Macs overseas :( Got to settle for mayo or ketchup :( Lagi worse

Eh? McDonald's services not standardized throughout the world one meh? You have to pay for the extra veggie? Hmm... Malaysia doesn't need to leh... Thailand also no need... I've tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.