McDonald's Fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya said:
Try ordering fries w/o salt. It tastes much much better.

with salt, it tastes salty. w/o salt..it tastes like nothing.literally :bsmilie:

or sometimes like chlorine, like ZC mentioned

How old were you guys when you had your first bite? Could it be that your expectations have changed through the years?

I remembered when I was a kid, everything was bigger than life. Jeez.. I thought BigMacs was the best thing ever. But as I grow older, I get jaded, more affluent, discerning... well you get the idea.

So probably its not because the quality of the food has deteriorated, but we just got a little older... :think:

Because the filling inside these fries are stripped down or gone. What we are eating now is only empty shell lor. Whether salt or without salt, it still taste bad. Sorry har Hya.

And their chilli sauce... Very strong vinegar taste... Combined with fries, I think we are only drinking the sauce... :p

ibs said:
How old were you guys when you had your first bite? Could it be that your expectations have changed through the years?

I remembered when I was a kid, everything was bigger than life. Jeez.. I thought BigMacs was the best thing ever. But as I grow older, I get jaded, more affluent, discerning... well you get the idea.

So probably its not because the quality of the food has deteriorated, but we just got a little older... :think:

Actually, I don't think my taste bud has changed over the years lor. I have been eating McDonald's almost once every week since young... That's why now all fat! I have tasted the change lor. I still think that the quality has gone bad lor.

Zeckson Chow said:
Actually, I don't think my taste bud has changed over the years lor. I have been eating McDonald's almost once every week since young... That's why now all fat! I have tasted the change lor. I still think that the quality has gone bad lor.

then eat less mcdonalds lor...

I wonder if any McDonald's staff are reading this thread or not... :p Can take some feedback and submit their WITS! Ha ha ha ha.

why do you guys like mac's so much?

heard of Supersize Me? :think:

Mac's is expensive and unhealthy..save the money.. buy more lenses better

yanyewkay said:
why do you guys like mac's so much?

heard of Supersize Me? :think:

Mac's is expensive and unhealthy..save the money.. buy more lenses better

Yeah...you fellas are jokers. The words McDonalds and Quality were never meant to be in the same sentence! :bsmilie:
The crap ain't cheap and their PDA ordering system doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I only go there because of the free internet access...man...i'm one cheap SOB. :eek:

did you say free internet? :think: come to think of it.. i think mac's good for me.. forget supersize me.. give me superhighway me

Reflection said:
Yeah...you fellas are jokers. The words McDonalds and Quality were never meant to be in the same sentence! :bsmilie:
The crap ain't cheap and their PDA ordering system doesn't do what it's supposed to do. I only go there because of the free internet access...man...i'm one cheap SOB. :eek:

Oh yes! Now that you mentioned it, I find it pure stupid and a pure waste of time with their PDA ordering! You queue up and one staff come over and ask you for your order. Naturally you will think it is some kind of high tech ordering and food will be served immediately. Ha! Stupid thing is that he/she will give you a pieve of papaer to be handed over to the counter staff. You still have to queue up. And to make matters worse, the counter staff still need to find time to key in the orders! Worst, the counter staff doesn't know where the keys are! What's the difference??? Ha ha ha ha!! :D

rueyloon said:
I read somewhere that the beef patty taste like fried newspaper......... after that, I keep tasting it as that when I eat Mac Ds.

:|

hahaha, i have never tasted fried newspaper before, thats something new, gosh!
:bigeyes:

Zeckson Chow said:
Oh yes! Now that you mentioned it, I find it pure stupid and a pure waste of time with their PDA ordering! You queue up and one staff come over and ask you for your order. Naturally you will think it is some kind of high tech ordering and food will be served immediately. Ha! Stupid thing is that he/she will give you a pieve of papaer to be handed over to the counter staff. You still have to queue up. And to make matters worse, the counter staff still need to find time to key in the orders! Worst, the counter staff doesn't know where the keys are! What's the difference??? Ha ha ha ha!! :D

yes, i tend to ignore the PDA stuff, i say i'm undecided.

Eat more McDonald's........that's my recommendation!

I am not sure if some of you have seen the video on the McD Big Mac & French Fries thingy......go watch it.

is getting bad imo ..
sometimes the whole fries is coated with salt ..

remember those days when they were put in styrofoam boxes? nd, esp the Big Macs, when they were bursting at its sides 'cos of the veggies?? Miss those days...

I can swear that overseas Quarter pounder, is 'bigger than wat we have here... Ours is puny by comparison.. maybe it's just perception.

But to share with u guys.. when I was in one city in Australia (dun wish to name) and wanted no sauce to go with the burgers.. the counter gal jsut stared blankly at me but she did pass on the msg. But when I wanted extre veggies... I got to pay for it. At least in Spore, Macs do that as a service.. at least one good point for local Macs.

Regarding abt the 'sour' chilli sauce, ZC, I do miss them when I'm at Macs overseas :( Got to settle for mayo or ketchup :( Lagi worse

Status
Not open for further replies.