Marsiling Photogs gather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi paopao you gotta put the link of the picture rather than the link of the flickr page in between the

Ryan

waaaahhh! FINALLY!! hehehe! :)

Hi i'm new here, bought my 450d 2mths ago, just wondering if anybody care to go for shooting session near woodlands?Maybe we newbie like me can learn from you guys :) Location can be anyway near woodlands....maybe you guys can give some suggestion!
Thanks

Hi i'm new here, bought my 450d 2mths ago, just wondering if anybody care to go for shooting session near woodlands?Maybe we newbie like me can learn from you guys :) Location can be anyway near woodlands....maybe you guys can give some suggestion!
Thanks

Hi bro PHgary,

On be half of Woodlands members and friends, I welcome you to here. I also in the learning stage. As what I mention early on, places like Admiralty Park-Located next to RP. Mandial Orchard Garden-Located at Mandial Road and SBWR and many many other. This are place very rich on Nature Macro/close-up Photography.

Cheers

Poisoned....:confused:

I just ordered the close up filter +4 from MS...(No stock but lucky it's cheap) Neber tried close up photography before, but after seeing ryan's pics, looks very interesting!

When 's the next meet up??, I wanna to see how the reverse mount of 50mm is done actually and the effect, very curious and "mountain tortoise":embrass:

Poisoned....:confused:

I just ordered the close up filter +4 from MS...(No stock but lucky it's cheap) Neber tried close up photography before, but after seeing ryan's pics, looks very interesting!

When 's the next meet up??, I wanna to see how the reverse mount of 50mm is done actually and the effect, very curious and "mountain tortoise":embrass:

im using a +4 with 50mm. reverse mount :think: didn't try it before eh.

I am going to admiralty park (near RP) at 8am tomorrow, those interested can text me at 91547946 :)

I using +4 and 50mm f1.8 also. Never try reverse mount before. But looking at pictures from others, it seems like real interesting too. But the thought of reverse mounting my lens is abit unnerving for me. Even though is only a 50mm 1.8

Hi all Woodlands and Marsilling bro and sisi,

Today morning weather was fine and sunny. Last min my appointments was cancell. So waste no time I pack my equipments and want down alone to Admiraly Park for some Macro/Cloae-up Photography. C&C are most welcome.

This is very very small, about 5mm in lenght only.

Cheers

2891918032_9105dd0192.jpg

5mm in length, the magnification is past 1:1. You used any close up filters ? extension tubes ?

Ryan

Hi all Woodlands and Marsilling bro and sisi,

Today morning weather was fine and sunny. Last min my appointments was cancell. So waste no time I pack my equipments and want down alone to Admiraly Park for some Macro/Cloae-up Photography. C&C are most welcome.

Cheers

2891918032_9105dd0192.jpg

very unique shot..got shadow...love it..:think:

Hi all brothers and sisters,

Another image from the Parks today. C&C are m most welcome.

2909429504_b2aa33423f.jpg

Cheers

hah! Good to know i've got a buncha photo enthusiasts living close by! Blk 202 Marsiling Dr! hehehe. Just got me a new Nikon set. Let's get out and grab some pics shall we?

hah! Good to know i've got a buncha photo enthusiasts living close by! Blk 202 Marsiling Dr! hehehe. Just got me a new Nikon set. Let's get out and grab some pics shall we?

woo that's quite near me. :)

me at 150 woodlands st 13....u got which cam? D90?

Hi everyone,

Anyone going to Admiraly Parks tommorrow morning ( Sunday 5 Oct 2008 ) at about 0830hrs?
Can I join in?

Cheers

woo that's quite near me. :)

Hahaha buggy! I have a feeling I might know who you are, that's if my memory serves me right. Do you happen to be from Ngee Ann poly last time? You used to know Joanne right? If you answer yes to both then Walla! We might just know each other. hahahaha.

Hahaha buggy! I have a feeling I might know who you are, that's if my memory serves me right. Do you happen to be from Ngee Ann poly last time? You used to know Joanne right? If you answer yes to both then Walla! We might just know each other. hahahaha.

:bigeyes: sheesh. exposed. :sweat::bsmilie:

Bwahahahahahah! It's alll goooooooooooooooooood. Small world afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.