Marsiling Photogs gather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hah! Good to know i've got a buncha photo enthusiasts living close by! Blk 202 Marsiling Dr! hehehe. Just got me a new Nikon set. Let's get out and grab some pics shall we?

hmmm buggy who is this person? hehe... stays near me tooo

hmmm buggy who is this person? hehe... stays near me tooo

haha. one of my friend's friend which is my friend that i've seen him before and was previously from my school also. cheem. ;)

how is everyone, we have gone quiet

right now im trying out strobing :p

how bout u all?

Put down thee camera due to bad weather and loads of school work. Hope to pick it back soon. Strobing? Sounds fun! Will like to try when there is time~!

trying to catch up with my sleep. :bsmilie:

was happy to meet Peteryeo today...

thanks for sharing la... pls rem who i am haha... u got my no so do call me when u go for any macro k? haha

look forward to meeting the rest again...

yeah peteryeo is a very friendly guy...met him few weeks back also :)
too bad, due to new job, seldom have time to login, let alone post :(

those living at marsiling have u tried out mico at admiralty park ? saw some one recently there but paiseh to talk to as i was recceing the place.

Hi all brothers and sisters,

Another image from the Parks today. C&C are m most welcome.

2909429504_b2aa33423f.jpg

Cheers

Bro,
Ur micro :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nothing to C & C.

Any1 Stay Marsiling Drive ? I Just Got 1 Spot There Near Woodland Check Point
Here Some Picture From Me This Evening
Pic 1
3121851559_70cf511319.jpg

Pic 2
3121845301_8510e82951.jpg

Pic 3
3121845303_1b2a8a988f.jpg

C&C Is Welcome on this photo, thanks:)

Any1 Stay Marsiling Drive ? I Just Got 1 Spot There Near Woodland Check Point
Here Some Picture From Me This Evening
Pic 1
3121851559_70cf511319.jpg

Pic 2
3121845301_8510e82951.jpg

Pic 3
3121845303_1b2a8a988f.jpg

C&C Is Welcome on this photo, thanks:)

hehehe good place for night shots there too but a bit eerie at night..

holy god i haven't been here for ages. hahaha. in any case, i've been pretty bored sitting at home these days. no kaki to get out and snap a few pics sia. Rastaman i'm around Marsiling drive, and yeah that spot's a pretty nice place to catch such moments. Lotsa night activities too. haha.

Last edited:
lol im at marsiling dr also. somewhere near the spot you've mentioned. i know where it is :)

Hi Rastacool

Your sunset shots were taken from the right side of the causeway ?
Do you know of any place where I can get a shot from the left of the causeway such that the causeway itself does not block the view ( short of shooting on the causeway itself )

Ryan

^could be all the way to Kranji if you'd wanna get close, i think.

^could be all the way to Kranji if you'd wanna get close, i think.

haha that is the right side. the left side would be kranji.. and it's very near to msia on the left side. ;)

that reminds me, back while i was in Sispec and going for my 28km march we did cross over this causeway like bridge somewhere between Kranji heading towards Neo Tiew i think. Some historical site stating that's where the Japanese landed during the invasion. Reason is prolly because that's the closest you can get to m'sia. I think it's less than 3 or maybe 5km. No causeway view at all. Worth a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.