Marsiling Photogs gather!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if possible, pls put ur real name n ur 'body'. so those who r thinking may come if they see fellow 'bodies' :sweatsm:[/QUOTE]

hahaha! put name tags just like first day of school. :D btw, is there a shoot this sat morning because i saw one guy going to RP with a tripod and a cam bag im not sure if he is on our group.:)

date, time: 21 Sep 08 (Sun), 8 to 10am (flexible on ending time)
meeting point: Causeway Pt Burger King for a quick bite before walking/taking bus over ard 815-830am
shooting place: Republic Poly
type of shoot: up to ur creativity. if u have a big gun, like a 500mm, also can bring!

1) GELworkz (Edvan) S5 pro
2) paopao
3) id8 (Joel) Nikon D40 + 18-200 + 60 micro
4)
5)

Eh, so little ppl leh...
I wish to join, but nt enough ppl.

When it going to be the next outing?

Actually there is alot of joy with photography in solitude. I usually shoot alone or with another friend.

You would not really need that many people for the purpose of taking pictures unless u need people to choreograph something.

Ryan

i stay at blk 824, will join in photoshoot if got time. :lol:

Would have loved to join in but i got something on and my Nikon P5100 lens mechanism failed. Anyway, i live in Blk 119 Marsiling Rise.

was a good meetup n outing just now. thanks to paopao, id8 and peteryeo. :)

Hi Bro GELworkz, paopao & id8,

Great to meet up with all of you in today fine and warm Sunday morning. Please feel free view my photos as I have post in Multiply. Comments and Critiques are most welcome.

http://peteryeo100.multiply.com/photos/album/107/ADMIRALTY_PARKS

Hope to meet again in the future.
Cheers

Nice! , I like the "grasshopper" one, (sorry, I am not good with ID insects:sweat:), should be a grasshopper:bsmilie:..i think...

hi bro peteryeo, GELworkz and id8 nice meeting u all!
hope to shoot with u again!:thumbsup:

Hi Bro GELworkz, paopao & id8,

Great to meet up with all of you in today fine and warm Sunday morning. Please feel free view my photos as I have post in Multiply. Comments and Critiques are most welcome.

http://peteryeo100.multiply.com/photos/album/107/ADMIRALTY_PARKS

Hope to meet again in the future.
Cheers

bro,

too bad i didn able to catch up with you folks! seem u guy enjoy a lot.
i finally found where is RP liao.!!

your picture is nice anyway!

kim

wa i haven shot macro for a long long time!

Looks like i mis out alot. Shall sling my camera to sch one fine day to take photo.

Hi all,

If possible this Sunday I am going there again. Should been in the early morning. This round will wear long paint and shoe, going into the brushers. Hope to get better insects or wild flower instead.

Hope to see all of you again and later have a drink at RP canteen.

Cheers

wow.. mayb i can join lol jus for n hour....mayb but wad time will u b there?

Status
Not open for further replies.