[MANITA] The (En)Visionographer -Architecture Fine Art

Nice start Manita, hope you will continue this passion of sharing! Happy New Year and all the best for your studies!

Last edited:
You are young but have a very artistic eye....keep it up

Nice start Manita, hope you will continue this passion of sharing! Happy New Year and all the best for your studies!

Hi, many thanks...and all the best for 2018...:)

Gateway

25499694158_1491ca0265_c_d.jpg

*Equilibrium*

37141797705_3e88593f90_c_d.jpg

Uniquely your style. Great work as always.

Posted on ClubSNAP Facebook page, thanks for starting the thread Manita:)

I kept coming back to visit CS once in awhile and is very sad to see that most have already stop posting and left. Perhaps they have given up this passion or move on to different social media platform or some other reasons. I was hesitant to start another thread but my feelings or emotion tells me otherwise. My photography journey started right here in CS or was “born” here and I’ve learned many different things from many of the older members. I wish they will come back and I also wish for many more young people in CS just like I’ve started here 7 years ago.

This new thread entitled: The (en)visionographer is best explained at this link: http://www.juliaannagospodarou.com/Pages/EnVisionography and to understand more on my work.

Julia Anna Gospodarou is an inspiring and famous architecture fine art photographer and in recent months, I was also inspired by Zaha Hadid a female architect who unfortunately passed away in 2016.

Thanks for coming back. I’ve witnessed your growth in CS and happy to see familiar post. Not to be presumptuous about your comment, but I have also stopped posting here. Many of the names unfamiliar to me now. Perhaps I might post again. Happy 2018!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for coming back. I’ve witnessed your growth in CS and happy to see familiar post. Not to be presumptuous about your comment, but I have also stopped posting here. Many of the names unfamiliar to me now. Perhaps I might post again. Happy 2018!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI Emlee, took me awhile to recall and yes I remember...Hope you and many others can come back and thanks for dropping in... nice to hear from you again...:)

Last edited:

Chronology Of Style

39873525911_ef8ae6e277_b_d.jpg

"Angulus Rectus" - Right Angle

25053768157_fe1d08c314_b_d.jpg