Man Utd Fans Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why spend so much money on all those unproven one? Get Tevez lah....cheap and good....mai tu liao...BBB :thumbsup:

Maybe MU should hammer the hammer in the last match.....if they demoted.....they got no choice but to off load him :devil:

Samuel Eto'o too. We need a strong and proven striker and he fits the bill if we can't get Berbatov. Smith and Saha are not good enough and should be off loaded to strengthen our coffer for a summer time spending spree.:bsmilie: :devil:

just need a strong defender and a strong holding midfielder...

another winger/striker will be a bonus....

Lousie Sahara should really eat more calcium and work out...else get ready to be offloaded!

Alan smith have a potential to become an AM but think he needs to be trained to become playmaker.....then again...its really "HARD" to train a person to become a playmaker...either he has that instinct or he doesnt.....

offload the rest of the crap ............................

Alan smith have a potential to become an AM but think he needs to be trained to become playmaker.....then again...its really "HARD" to train a person to become a playmaker...either he has that instinct or he doesnt.....

offload the rest of the crap ............................

Actually AS should convert to defender.....just like Koulo Toure....I like the way he tackle...probably can break many people legs man :thumbsup:

I agree to offload the rest of the crap esp Kieran Richarson :sweat:

Hope Westham get relegated but..then Man Utd can get Tevez cheaply..he has finally come of age..and he will make the Man Utd attach super scary..coz everyone all creative and will be impossible to defend against..

tevez issnt playing too well for west ham, no?
if not, why is west ham fighting for relegation lol...

i prefer eto'o to come. tested and proven, even on european stages. to me, tevez issnt tested and proven yet.... get eto'o, a strong DEFENSIVE midfielder, defender/nani... and ill be a happy man u supporter hahaha

i prefer eto'o to come. tested and proven, even on european stages. to me, tevez issnt tested and proven yet.... get eto'o, a strong DEFENSIVE midfielder, defender/nani... and ill be a happy man u supporter hahaha

I beg to differ. I watched some of West Ham's recent matches and I must admit Tevez is certainly a class of his own but he alone cannot save the team from going down. One good team is not built around just one player. It's a collective effort and having some top class players help alot. He's definitely going to be a great asset if SAF decides to bring him to OT.

I beg to differ. I watched some of West Ham's recent matches and I must admit Tevez is certainly a class of his own but he alone cannot save the team from going down. One good team is not built around just one player. It's a collective effort and having some top class players help alot. He's definitely going to be a great asset if SAF decides to bring him to OT.

Eto, Owen Hargreaves and NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Amen :p

i agree with you , SAF buy Tevez , look at the way he play in the recent matches , he is strong powerful , reminds me of Drogba

You sure? Tevez single handly carrying Westham now just like Di Canio did a few years back.....let see who else is playing well in Hammers???

Bernayoun--nuh, he siao siao depending on wind
Zamora--One of the better in the team but very injury prone
Reo Cooker--Captain my foot, he is the achiles heal for being unloyal to the club and fan
Harewood--A bit like Emile Heskey...very powerful but lack the accuracy and finishing touch
Boa Morte--decent, infact he is a little like Dwight Yorke but too bad he is 30 years old and very hard to emulate what Sheringhamfor did at the age

As for Samuel Eto.....he is not cheap....so the risk is very high if he fail like Svechenko or Crespo.....if that the case I rather MU take Huntelaar....Dutch normally settled quite well in EPL :thumbsup:

i agree with you , SAF buy Tevez , look at the way he play in the recent matches , he is strong powerful , reminds me of Drogba

Huh...Drogbar???? Drogbar build like Predator.....To me Tevez looks more like Rooney with better dribbling skill :sweatsm:

Huh...Drogbar???? Drogbar build like Predator.....To me Tevez looks more like Rooney with better dribbling skill

Drogbar is super strong... the way he shield the ball from defender is :thumbsup:

plsoong said:
Eto, Owen Hargreaves and NANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

:thumbsup:, hope the become our new :devil: :devil: :devil:

But it seems like SAF dun quite fancy Tevez after being linked to him before he arrived at West Ham.

I think Tevez might join his buddy at Liverpool but I think he his a Man Utd fan. :bsmilie: Maybe Heinze can be his buddy!

If Tevez comes, Man Utd got 3 similar stocky players; Rooney, Dong and Tevez. All 3 are quite similar.

Saha set to miss cup final

Louis Saha seems unlikely to feature in United's FA Cup final clash with Chelsea due to a knee problem.

The French striker, who has been blighted by injuries over the last two months, made a return to action in the final 13 minutes of United's Champions League defeat in Milan.

But Saha suffered a relapse in training last week and is now set to miss next Saturday's showpiece at Wembley.

"He picked up an injury in his knee during training last week," revealed Sir Alex Ferguson.

"He was pencilled in to face Manchester City last week, but got an injury."

Asked if the 28-year-old will be available for the cup final, the United boss added: "I would say not, no."

He is injured again! Sell him! ;(

Neville running out of time
Gary Neville's dreams of lifting the FA Cup are under threat with Sir Alex Ferguson admitting he has "doubts" about the captain being fit for the final.

The United boss updated the media on Neville's condition at Friday's press conference.

"Gary has been doing some light running this week, and did a bit more aggressive work this morning," said Sir Alex.

"Obviously he's up against it for the final but we're going to give him a chance because he deserves to be fit.

"He'll have to do some serious work with the football next week as we've not introduced that part yet. Whether it will be soon enough, I have my doubts - unfortunately."

Neville has played in three FA Cup-winning sides at United - in 1996, 1999 and 2004 - but next Saturday's final would be his first since becoming club captain.

Bad news! His injury is much serious than tot.

Boss aims to end on a high
Sir Alex Ferguson looks ahead to United's final Premiership game of the season against the Hammers in today's top video clip on MUTV Online.

"We want to do well on Sunday," said Sir Alex in his pre-match press conference.

"It's the last league game of the season in front of 76,000 fans. Sometimes these days can turn out flat and be a damp squib, for instance Celtic had the exact same situation last week (at home to Hearts) and they lost 3-1.

"We had a game a few years back (1994) when we drew 0-0 at home with Coventry before we were presented with the trophy, so we want to try and make it a good day for ourselves and hopefully get a good result."

Sir Alex's attempts to end the title-winning season with a 29th victory will be hampered by a visiting West Ham team still fighting for their Premiership lives.

"Sunday's game is one of these difficult games for us," he said. "I think any club faced with that situation of playing teams who are at the bottom of the league and fighting for survival knows it's not an easy thing to come to terms with.

"You can understand the emotions of everyone involved - Sheffield United, Wigan and, of course, West Ham - and I'll play a strong side. There'll be one or two players who don't play, but in the main it'll be a strong team.

"We'll do that to represent ourselves the proper way and to be fair to everyone. I don't have any injuries from the Chelsea game the other night. I have a reasonably fit squad."

As for Samuel Eto.....he is not cheap....so the risk is very high if he fail like Svechenko or Crespo.....if that the case I rather MU take Huntelaar....Dutch normally settled quite well in EPL :thumbsup:

Yeah thats why i tot so too. E'to is too ex at 45m and not worth it. Huntelaar seems like the new RVN. I will want to see him at Man Utd instead of other strikers.

BTW, RVN is doing very well at RM. He is now the top scorer in Spanish league and its his 1st season there. I think this proves that he is much better than Sheva as he top scored in the Dutch, English and Spanish league. Wooo Hooo!

Smith gives England options

Sir Alex Ferguson claims Alan Smith's recall to the international scene is warranted, insisting that the striker gives England a different kind of threat.

The firebrand forward has been named in Steve McClaren's B squad to face Albania on May 25, and Sir Alex has endorsed the decision to bring Smith back from the international wilderness.

"I think England do lack options for centre forward, they haven’t got many," said the Boss. "Michael Owen’s been injured for a long time, the lad (Andy) Johnson has broken through but he’s had an operation and he’s out, and they’ve got Crouch and Wayne Rooney.

"They’ve not got many options. I think Alan has shown an enthusiasm, and I said at the time that he injected a bit of life into the team at a very important time and he’s done a good job for us."

Sir Alex has assured Smith that, despite deploying him in midfield against Chelsea on Wednesday, his future is very much as a striker - likening his qualities to that of United legend Mark Hughes.

"Alan's a natural centre-forward," he said. "We used him in midfield the other night simply because of numbers and the availability of players, and he played last season as a midfielder.

"But I think he’s a natural English type centre forward. He gives defenders a hard time, he’s not easy to play against, he’s brave, has good balance and is two footed. He’s got a lot of good things Alan, just the same as Mark Hughes had."

:devil:

Club clarifies Howard deal

Statement regarding the transfer of Tim Howard to Everton FC

As a result of media articles this morning, the Club feels that its position in the transfer of Tim Howard has been misrepresented.

At no point did either Club set out to break FAPL rules. The transfer of Tim Howard, who was then on a season-long loan to Everton, reflected Everton's desire to acquire the player, the player's wish to secure his long-term future and Manchester United's willingness to sell him. In drafting the transfer agreement with Everton's approval, the Club inserted a clause acknowledging that Tim Howard would not be available for selection against United.

It remains both Clubs' position that such a deal could not be a "material influence" on the integrity of the 2006/07 FAPL season if it reflects no change to the situation as it existed at the time. Before the deal, Tim Howard was not able to play against Manchester United. After the deal, the same would have been true. It therefore would have had no effect on the integrity of the competition whatsoever.

The FAPL rejected the inclusion of this in the contract.

Manchester United, 11 May 2007

:devil:

Come Tomrow 10pm end the Season With 3 more pts!

:devil: :devil: GO CHAMPIONS GO! :devil: :devil:

999 post liao. I'll start a new thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.