Makeup course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2005
Dengue Town
Not sure if this it the right place. Mods, feel free to correct the thread as required

Interested in learning makeup. Problem of course is that I am male and hence may have some issues with practicing on myself.

Anyway, is there any course i can go to to learn? It would be useful given that I like to do portraiture and I am often dissatisfied with the make up done or more accurately of the view that the makeup does not match the occasion.

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
there are some courses for makeups.. heard before and read before from st classified.

if you've a gf or sister, why not try on her. *PS* guys make better makeup artists ;)

not trying to be sexist, but proven by my female friends too who said it ahaha

flipfreak

Nov 26, 2007
Singapore
www.rogerchua.com
try cosmoprof. doesnt matter male or female also can learn makeup skills. the top makeup artists in the world are men btw.

Dec 23, 2004
Sick-Ka-Poor land
try cosmoprof. doesnt matter male or female also can learn makeup skills. the top makeup artists in the world are men btw.

can u give some direction? been thinking of receiving some training too.....but don know where to find some reasonable school fee course.

flipfreak

Nov 26, 2007
Singapore
www.rogerchua.com
can u give some direction? been thinking of receiving some training too.....but don know where to find some reasonable school fee course.
can take a look at the school of makeup and cosmoprof

they teach your usual makeup as well as special effects, theatre, body art, etc.

dennisc

Oct 24, 2002
Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
You can try cosmoprof, just google it, it's around peace center. I can do makeup and have no problem practicing on myself :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom