Maha Powerex Imedion Trade In Offer 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you value battery performance, even no trade in, you also won't use the old batteries if they are not performing. If they are old, you can do a few things: 1. Throw away. 2. Use in low end devices such as your kids' play torchlight. 3. Trade in.

Charger also depends on your requirements. If you are interested in getting a full solution, you need a C9000, followed by a 801D, then another super powerful 1-30 cell high rate charger discharger for matching. But most people will get away with a C9000. If you are just going to have ONE charger, make it the C9000.

So C9000 is good enough instead 810D?

It depend on you. If you are a heavy batteries user. Take the 801D. Imagine if you have over 40 + batteries to charges and you used the C9000 x 2 the timing. If you are a battery perfectionist take the C9000.

Yep. We will have a charger trade in promotion during PC SHOW. u all so smart.

when the detail will be release?

only available during the PC shown?

any condition/model/brand of the charger?

So C9000 is good enough instead 810D?
Taking out the cost of the batteries, the price difference is marginal. So question you need to ask is:

1. Do you need the statistics on the battery? If so, get the C9000.
2. Do you need to match your batteries to group the powerful ones together, and the weak ones together so dun mix the good and bad, thus dragging down the good batteries' performance. If so, get the C9000.
3. Do you have a lot of batteries with different age and condition? If so, you need C9000 to grade them.

If no to the above, the 801D is a very capable charger and has 8 bays, thus twice the speed. If you batteries are mostly new and in good condition, get 801D. If your batteries are always grouped together for a specific device and you don't mix and match them around different devices, get the 801D.

honstely speaking i doubt the batteries are faulty. if u charge them up, i'm sure u can power up the mini fan and the charge can be retained for a long time if unused. so try them out.

there is a 1 year warranty as stated. i believe eastgear staff mentioned one to one exchange for 7 days and after that we need to take it in to analyse.

so far i'm using the AA and AAA imedion and personally i did charge before use (habit) however i realised that the batteries were charged quickly (implying that the batteries were almost full charge).

Nope... Haven't done anything to the 8pcs yet... In case u guys wanna take back... So izit normal tat for Imedion to be low batt since it suppose to store charge for a yr? So how do i noe the batt is faulty by not able to store charge. And also base on the packaging, there's a 1 yr warranty, but the staff told me only cover a few days. So can u maybe explain the warranty period as well?

Trade in any charger any condition to get $10 off C800, C801, C808, C9000.

Promotion will start during PC SHOW and continue until further notice.

Will update the main page once PC SHOW starts.

when the detail will be release?

only available during the PC shown?

any condition/model/brand of the charger?

Thanks for the reply bros..

So does it mean that if i use to charge old and new batteries or different type of batteries together get the C9000 if charging all new or same batteries get 810D?

i have some old rechargable can i trade it for powerex 2700?

Thanks for the reply bros..

So does it mean that if i use to charge old and new batteries or different type of batteries together get the C9000 if charging all new or same batteries get 810D?
No, both will be able to charge old and new batteries together as they have independent charge/discharge circuitry for all individual cells. When I say that you have a mix of old and new batteries, you can use the C9000 to differentiate since it tells you capacity and voltage of each cell. You then group the similar performance (+- 3 to 5%) batteries for use together.

honstely speaking i doubt the batteries are faulty. if u charge them up, i'm sure u can power up the mini fan and the charge can be retained for a long time if unused. so try them out.

there is a 1 year warranty as stated. i believe eastgear staff mentioned one to one exchange for 7 days and after that we need to take it in to analyse.

so far i'm using the AA and AAA imedion and personally i did charge before use (habit) however i realised that the batteries were charged quickly (implying that the batteries were almost full charge).

Okie thanks...

using the MH-C9000 how long does it takes to fully charge the imedion?

depending on the charge rate you set. May be as fast as an hour.

i have a question:
can I just print a small piece of the coupon?
meaning I will have a few coupons in a A4 paper...

thanks~!

eastgear,

is it a must to print the coupons for the battery trade-in?
1 coupon for 1 set (4 battery)?

I went to Trends Mobile in Funan to exchange 3 packs with one printout but the saleslady there said the coupon is not necessary. So, from my experience, I wasted one piece of paper (and some carbon).

It will be good if Eastgear can clarify this point since everyone is trying to reduce the use of paper to save the environment. If it is not necessary, we can save some paper.

IMO, since the promotion requires used rechargeable batteries 1-for-1 exchange, the coupon should be considered redundant.

1 to 1 exchange still need to top up $16 right? Actually if the paper is optional then we can just take the batteries down for 1 on 1 exchange will do.

Must go paperless! Else suntec will be flooded. With more paper... Since there will be so much phamplets and brochures already.

really dun need the paper coupon?
oh mannnnn
I went down this morn to eastgear..
brought my old batts.. but din bring the paper.
din bother gg in...
nvm..tomorrow I try again haha
got some old sony rechargeables...

Status
Not open for further replies.