Maha Powerex Imedion Trade In Offer 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EastGear

Maha PowerEx Imedion Trade In Offer 2008

The Maha PowerEx Trade In Programme is back!

Maha-TRADEIN-2008.jpg

1. Print this image out.
  2. Bring your old rechargeable AA batteries to us. (Any brand and any capacity. In multiples of 4. That is trade in 4 old batteries for 4 new ones)
  3. Get NEW PowerEx Imedion AA Batteries for $16 per pack of 4
  4. Max of 4 pack per coupon.

Trade in Offer is Available at the following places:

EastGear Pte Ltd (Retail Outlet)
42 Horne Road S(209066)
Tel: +65 6837 1582

EastGear Pte Ltd (Satellite Retail Outet)

Trends Mobile Pte Ltd
109 North Bridge Road
Funan Digitalife IT Mall #05-K2
Singapore 179097
Tel. +65 6438 4010

Offer valid until further notice. Offer starts 22nd May 2008.

Offer valid during PC SHOW 2008 @ Suntec also. 12-15 June 2008. See you there!

just to qeustion... over valid until notified... so isit valid now ?

sorry just asking.

2nd qn, ANY condition of the battery ?

any condition of a RECHARGEABLE battery is accepted.

good / bad / ugly

Hi
Is the change 4 to 4 or any number of old rechargable battery will do for new 4 pcs?

sent u PM...

:)

any trade-in deal for powerex 2700mAH?
;p

Time to get ride of my garbage Sanyo 2500.

Any Maha charger+IMEDION deal or will have to wait until PC SHOW next month?

Hope that East Gear will come out with same offer for Imedion AAA too. :)

Ai yah just got my 801 + 8 x Imedion last week. Very tok kong! Higher mAh than the rated 2100.

hope it's not OT here...is this batt superior to GP batts?

How's the performance differential between the 2700 and this? Sorry, been quite MIA on batteries for quite a while.

the Imedion 2100 can really hold the charge much better compared to the PowerEx 2700s.

The 2700 obviously have more charge stored and would be better if you charge and use immediately.

However if you charge and do not use a lot and keep the batteries over a few days, the difference is quite obvious.

So this means u need to charge the 2700 before use each time and hence lifespan is shorter too.

How's the performance differential between the 2700 and this? Sorry, been quite MIA on batteries for quite a while.

Ai yah just got my 801 + 8 x Imedion last week. Very tok kong! Higher mAh than the rated 2100.
My experience with Imedion is that although they are rated at 2100 mAh, most of them are normally at 2050 mAh range only. I have yet to see any one from my batches of 28 batteries (bought in 3 separate purchases) goes over 2100 mAh. Admittedly, 28 batteries is a very very small no.

BTW, I use Maha's MH-C9000 Charger Analyzer (refresh & analyze function) to get the above readings.

Status
Not open for further replies.