Maha Powerex Imedion Trade In Offer 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more seasoning charge and recharge will help to improve the capacity to peak. Exchanged 4 packs few days ago.

TS... Tot the batt is ready to use out of the package? I try all my 2 packs, but all low batt leh... Any pro? N also I tot got 1 year warranty, but the staff at the main office told me warranty only 1st few days got pro can come back tats all... Kindly clarify my 2 questions...

Are these regular NiMH or the hybrid (such as Imedion)? If it is the latter, than something is wrong becos the discharge rate is very slow. Most (Eneloop/Imdeion) claimed that after 12 months, the battery can retain up to 80% of the charge. So, for the battery to be completely discharged, the battery have to be manufactured more than 4-5 years. I don't think the hybrid NiMH battery technology has been on the market for that long.

You should go back and get them exchange.

If it is the latter, than something is wrong becos the discharge rate is very slow. Most (Eneloop/Imdeion) claimed that after 12 months, the battery can retain up to 80% of the charge.

What they don't say outright is that the 80% after 12 months is if battery is stored at 20 degrees C. The cells also may not be charged fully before being packaged for sale.

Here's Sanyo's Press Release. Here's an article with more information from Sanyo (at bottom of article).

Interesting... At first I thought my batteries are faulty, so its only charged about 75%. I believe it's best to charge them first before using the "fresh" batteries from the package. You never know how much energy is left in the batteries. :)

Interesting... At first I thought my batteries are faulty, so its only charged about 75%. I believe it's best to charge them first before using the "fresh" batteries from the package. You never know how much energy is left in the batteries. :)

But tot suppose to be able to store charge for 1 year mah... But seems like the energy left in the "fresh" batt is not enough to power up my baby pram's mini fan... Toking abt performance n reliablity... Hm...

Hi,

Just wondering if you managed to power up the Mini Fan after charging.

But tot suppose to be able to store charge for 1 year mah... But seems like the energy left in the "fresh" batt is not enough to power up my baby pram's mini fan... Toking abt performance n reliablity... Hm...

Hi,

Just wondering if you managed to power up the Mini Fan after charging.

Nope... Haven't done anything to the 8pcs yet... In case u guys wanna take back... So izit normal tat for Imedion to be low batt since it suppose to store charge for a yr? So how do i noe the batt is faulty by not able to store charge. And also base on the packaging, there's a 1 yr warranty, but the staff told me only cover a few days. So can u maybe explain the warranty period as well?

Just a quick question, does the 800D or 800S have a trickle charge function?

So how do i noe the batt is faulty by not able to store charge.

Erm, charge it and use? :bsmilie:

I guess you mean whether the low self discharge really works. I don't see how you can tell in "a few days" like you were told regarding the warranty. By definition you would have to wait a period of time (at least month or so) at least to see if the battery still holds a usable charge. That also means that you won't be using the battery for anything. Personally I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just charge it up, use it and observe.

one more questions.. You do trade in charger as well? Will the price of PC show lower for charger and batteries? If no then i wont wait for PC show then go down already will straight go to your shop.

one more questions.. You do trade in charger as well? Will the price of PC show lower for charger and batteries? If no then i wont wait for PC show then go down already will straight go to your shop.
ya ya... important question needs to be answered. If I know I can trade in charger, I will wait. If I know PC show same price as now, I won't wait. What's it? I am looking to buy the 801D and 8 pcs batt and trade in another 8 pcs.

ya ya... important question needs to be answered. If I know I can trade in charger, I will wait. If I know PC show same price as now, I won't wait. What's it? I am looking to buy the 801D and 8 pcs batt and trade in another 8 pcs.
The 801D with 8 Imedion AA batteries sells for S$129 and extra $32 for the 8 trade-in batteries.

The 801D with 8 Imedion AA batteries sells for S$129 and extra $32 for the 8 trade-in batteries.

So is it mean that PC Show also the same pricing? If so then we will just get it straight away from the shop instead waiting for the PC Show.:)

Yep. We will have a charger trade in promotion during PC SHOW. u all so smart.

hmm... is it worth the trade in? any 4 batteries to trade 4 imedion for $16. Meaning save $4 for each pack of 4. So for charger, any charger also can? Which is the most recommended charger for maha? :)

Yep. We will have a charger trade in promotion during PC SHOW. u all so smart.

Wah! Serious ar?! Hey, give me details, I help to promote your deal on my website can? PM me la. Then if possible, I consolidate orders and get it from you.

hmm... is it worth the trade in? any 4 batteries to trade 4 imedion for $16. Meaning save $4 for each pack of 4. So for charger, any charger also can? Which is the most recommended charger for maha? :)
Well, if you value battery performance, even no trade in, you also won't use the old batteries if they are not performing. If they are old, you can do a few things: 1. Throw away. 2. Use in low end devices such as your kids' play torchlight. 3. Trade in.

Charger also depends on your requirements. If you are interested in getting a full solution, you need a C9000, followed by a 801D, then another super powerful 1-30 cell high rate charger discharger for matching. But most people will get away with a C9000. If you are just going to have ONE charger, make it the C9000.

Status
Not open for further replies.