M1 wireless b band is everyhwere at $22/month

Status
Not open for further replies.
m1's 384k need to pay $22 ! iCell's 512k 100% free... :sticktong

Er, different leh. GSM vs WiFi.
Only if you are lucky enough to live (or work or study or whatever) near those hotspots then can get the free wireless.
GSM coverage definitely better.
Let's wait for more announcements first.

Must we pre-register at icell in order to qualify for free access?

I thought just go to any hotspot, connect to their access point and sign up online on the spot?

must pre register.

wireless@sg is free but might not be reliable. if network down and u need to upload something impt to client or something, u LL have nobody to complain to...haha

Must we pre-register at icell in order to qualify for free access?

I thought just go to any hotspot, connect to their access point and sign up online on the spot?

You can try registering @ Mcd loh.

wireless@sg first screen will ask you for user id and password... how to register?

So... any feedback from anybody?

Looks cool. No contract somemore!

Very tempting to try it out... but I'm hoping for something I can connect to my PDA instead of a lappy. I dun see a CF card option in the offer. :cry:

Better still if have miniSD version... then my HP6818 can convert to skype + GSM. :)

M1 is going BIG! BIG ADVERT in today's paper!!! read on!

If there is a cap of 2 Gigs, how could they publishes as unlimited broadband ?

They should publishes as 2 gigs of bandwidth instead. It is quite misleading.

For those peeps already using this M1 Broadband, is the speed stable, ie. does it stay constantly at 384k (assuming the lowest priced pkg) or does it fall back to 49kbps sometimes/often ?

Ya, just upgraded to the 38 dollars plan. More speed, less priced then my previous Sunsurf Unlimited. :)

The speed is stable. I use skype for video conferencing on it. what do you think?

(I surf ON THE BUS AND MRT, but sometimes signal weak may d/c, but then again, it works on a moving vehicle. What to complain?)

i am now using 384K as i typed..webpage opening are begining to slow.. guess the slash in prices may have invited more users on the network. :sweat:

i am now using 384K as i typed..webpage opening are begining to slow.. guess the slash in prices may have invited more users on the network. :sweat:

They should anticipated this. How can this to happen :nono:

How come our Business practise here are so one-sided one? how to complete with global players?

T&Cs written are lop-sided and unacceptable, in fact all Service Providers here are too kiasu.. this type of Business practise and mentality will not win us big business.

This is so sad, Business Managers are being told how to run a business by lawyers, when the lawyers should be taking instructions from business how to write T&Cs that will aid more business, we have a long way to go to really be able to complete on the world stage.

T&Cs should be written which are mutually unbiased, that is the way to get MNCs business. If Service Provider wants not to be liable for poor performance then the customer must also want Service Porovider to not charge for those period that the network is under performing.

How can you have such a clause in item 10 and 11, totally unacceptable. If this Service Provider wants to be treated like small time player then it will be a small time player.

../azul123

How come our Business practise here are so one-sided one? how to complete with global players?

T&Cs written are lop-sided and unacceptable, in fact all Service Providers here are too kiasu.. this type of Business practise and mentality will not win us big business.

This is so sad, Business Managers are being told how to run a business by lawyers, when the lawyers should be taking instructions from business how to write T&Cs that will aid more business, we have a long way to go to really be able to complete on the world stage.

T&Cs should be written which are mutually unbiased, that is the way to get MNCs business. If Service Provider wants not to be liable for poor performance then the customer must also want Service Porovider to not charge for those period that the network is under performing.

How can you have such a clause in item 10 and 11, totally unacceptable. If this Service Provider wants to be treated like small time player then it will be a small time player.

../azul123

to be able compete with global players at least we need to speak proper english. And yes, it's COMPETE, not COMPLETE :D

Status
Not open for further replies.