LX5 - Availability in Singapore & elsewhere

WOW! Nice! You can choose any of those designs for any camera models? Or each models have a secific skin? Are there any promotions at the roadshow? Thanks in advance! :)

There are more than 40 customized skins for each model, and if you find that there's a skin from another model which you like, I think you can email Garskin to check whether they can provide that for your model?

Prices at the roadshow is at recommended counter price by Panasonic Singapore though.

There are more than 40 customized skins for each model, and if you find that there's a skin from another model which you like, I think you can email Garskin to check whether they can provide that for your model?

Prices at the roadshow is at recommended counter price by Panasonic Singapore though.

Oh wow so many!

But now the question is, to buy at $799 and get the cool Garskin OR buy possibly much cheaper with no Garskin... Hm.... :dunno:

Oh wow so many!

But now the question is, to buy at $799 and get the cool Garskin OR buy possibly much cheaper with no Garskin... Hm.... :dunno:

lol. i doubt the garskin itself cost $90+ over.

rather get gariz metal sticker. :cool:

heard HN funan no stock ): will it be bringing stock this coming weekend?

the person said they ordered already but not sure when stocks are coming in. told me to call back in a few weeks' time.

the person said they ordered already but not sure when stocks are coming in. told me to call back in a few weeks' time.

-Where can you get the gariz metal sticker?
-Weeks!! Oh man... : /

-Where can you get the gariz metal sticker?
-Weeks!! Oh man... : /

not sure. try google for it. i dont think anyone is selling in sg yet

not sure. try google for it. i dont think anyone is selling in sg yet

Think got someone selling here but forgot who.

BTW..what is Garskin or who's that?:sweat:

Hey guys, I just gotten mine last friday. It's seriously fun to play with!
I am so tempted to get the brown leather LX-5 pouch but it's so costly.

Do you guys know where else is selling it at cheaper price?

Anyways, anyone desperately to get LX5?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just gotten mine last friday. It's seriously fun to play with!
I am so tempted to get the brown leather LX-5 pouch but it's so costly.

Do you guys know where else is selling it at cheaper price?

Anyways, anyone desperately to get LX5?

How much is the brown leather LX-5 pouch? It is for LX5 or LX3?

I am thinking of getting the LX5 this weekend at funan but I am not sure if they stock... The wait is killing me! haha

Garskin is a brand of design stickers(skins) that you can stick on your camera/handphone/laptop etc I think... An example of the garskin designs on the pana cameras was in a recent post... :)

yea. tats for lx3.

How much is the brown leather LX-5 pouch? It is for LX5 or LX3?

I am thinking of getting the LX5 this weekend at funan but I am not sure if they stock... The wait is killing me! haha

haha oso intend to get this weekend! sigh waiting for my pay to come!

i can't wait to get mine too! anyone who finds out anywhere that has stocks and selling at a reasonable price, do update here!

Funan still have any stocks?
I think most HN in SG have ready stock :)

Hey peeps, a friend of mine just told me he have got ready stocks for LX5 for both white and black units.
However price is at $710 for LX5, 8GB SD card and a standard black lumix casing.

PM me if you are interested however that is if you guys can't find stock anywhere else and really keen on getting LX5 fast.

Have a good day!!

Maybe you can go down FN to search for it.
Heard sim lim also selling it but not sure how much.

Lol. Sim Lim must exercise extreme discretion given the absolutely absurd cheating tactics most shops there employ. Would rather pay more on a reputable shop for me.

Hi, any bro purchases it from HN-west mall @$680? If yes, will go tonight to ask for the same price

Thanks

Hi, any bro purchases it from HN-west mall @$680? If yes, will go tonight to ask for the same price

Thanks

Bro, went to HN-West Mall last night. They said their stocks sold out.