LX5 - Availability in Singapore & elsewhere

same. 8GB and panasonic case. but have to pay by cash. looking for another case though, not going for the LX5 leather case.

Anybody got their LX5 recently and from where? I wanna get a black one before i go overseas on the 9th of OCT, which is pretty soon, appreciate all the help~

Me too!

brs9819resize.jpg

Got mine at John at $710~

2j2zrlt.jpg

this is the lousy free casing. it is very bulky.

Last edited:
2j2zrlt.jpg

this is the lousy free casing. it is very bulky.

Initially, I hated that they gave such a case, but after using it on my trip, I actually found it pretty good. Especially with the hook, which i hang from my belt strap on my pants and its fine to walk around (I hate holding things).

I think i can take it out and start snapping in about 3secs, keeping it with the camera strap takes longer though, due to the tight space :)

I sure hope so. u can call them to check. their phone number is a google search away!

:D Bought mine at Max photo just a few hours back, 675 Cash standard freebies. Chinatown Branch, will post some picks of i later~ :)

Last edited:
LX5.jpg

=) my new toy

Care to post here pic of the free case? What freebies did they give you?

Enjoy your new toy!

Freebies is standard 8gb SD card and the free case the case same as the one shown above, snug fit and feels protective but I probably will get another one yep :) hope that helps