Lust In The Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Hi, done a solo shoot today.
Special thanks to Moods Model Agency for this arrangement, Rachel as the model and Tang for assisting me throughout the shoot. Enjoy!

MS-Rachel-251107-1.jpg

MS-Rachel-251107-11.jpg

MS-Rachel-251107-12.jpg

MS-Rachel-251107-20.jpg

MS-Rachel-251107-22.jpg

Are you paid for the shoot? Or is the model paying you?

she doesn't look too relaxed...actually looks kinda serious...

I instructed her to look serious, meanwhile trying to make relax. :sweat:

I think the execution on these kinda fell flat. apologies if i sound harsh but the shots are ok. Could be better.

now doing solo shoots eh? ;p

my point of view:
hmm althou you tried to make her look serious.. i think is better if the model is trying to be more seductive in this kind of shoot.

some of the pics the lines of her hips are showing and some her belly coming a bit out too.

Also, her top seems to be a bit big for her...just a bit lose..I think*

my favorite is the last one.. cuz of the color tone and mood of it, also I like the shadows for this one..

now doing solo shoots eh? ;p

my point of view:
hmm althou you tried to make her look serious.. i think is better if the model is trying to be more seductive in this kind of shoot.

some of the pics the lines of her hips are showing and some her belly coming a bit out too.

Also, her top seems to be a bit big for her...just a bit lose..I think*

my favorite is the last one.. cuz of the color tone and mood of it, also I like the shadows for this one..

Thanks for your comment. Detail indeed. :bsmilie:

bro, dun scold me hor,
Did she change underwear half way through the shoot? i think it looks better in color, what do you reckon?

last thing... Bo chio....:bsmilie:

Only the first photo, the lighting is decently litted. The rest is poorly done.

This model however is quite hot but your photos made her look cold.

Wrong pair of shoe as well. Stocking is perfect but would have made her wear open toe high heels.

The problem is you need studio lights to light up pubs/clubs which are quite dark. Even with existing ambience lights would not be enough.

bro, dun scold me hor,
Did she change underwear half way through the shoot? i think it looks better in color, what do you reckon?

last thing... Bo chio....:bsmilie:

Yap, 2 attires involve...:bsmilie:
Colors in my blog lah.
Bo chio part....you free or not? Chio KO, he not free. :)

Only the first photo, the lighting is decently litted. The rest is poorly done.

This model however is quite hot but your photos made her look cold.

Wrong pair of shoe as well. Stocking is perfect but would have made her wear open toe high heels.

The problem is you need studio lights to light up pubs/clubs which are quite dark. Even with existing ambience lights would not be enough.

Thanks for your sincere comments. :)

2 months had not been doing portrait shoot, skills become rusty.
Will try to catch up with future shoots.

Was planned to include lightings in the shoot. Things was not as planned.
No worries, will plan to get a set of lightings next year. Cheers!

Thanks for your sincere comments. :)

2 months had not been doing portrait shoot, skills become rusty.
Will try to catch up with future shoots.

Was planned to include lightings in the shoot. Things was not as planned.
No worries, will plan to get a set of lightings next year. Cheers!

Great! Invest on good decent lightings will help you a lot more.

If I have another chance to shoot her, I will want to do it because she is a hot babe!

I don't think you have lost touch on portrait shooting as your composition is well balance. Maybe you lost some touch to communicate with the model but looking at what she is wearing, I would be lost of words!:sweat:

Actually i quite like the composition of the 2nd shot :thumbsup: - Except for the slightly blown highlights on the forehead and arm.

Hmm monochrome..? I sure would like to see a duo-toned version of this shot :)

Great! Invest on good decent lightings will help you a lot more.

If I have another chance to shoot her, I will want to do it because she is a hot babe!

I don't think you have lost touch on portrait shooting as your composition is well balance. Maybe you lost some touch to communicate with the model but looking at what she is wearing, I would be lost of words!:sweat:

He He. That's it for my bonous for the lightings. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.