Lui quits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current CEO of SMRT who was a former army officer earns million of dollars compared to his army days. Does he has the skills to run a transport company? It doesn't matter as long as the big brother is ok.

SAF officer go everywhere also most welcome hor .....especially organisation run by big brother ......... :bigeyes:..... liddat PaPa also happy lah ....... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Anyway speculation is rife on why Lui had quit his ministerial post at such a crucial moment.....maybe his deputy Josie Yeo has something to say about this. :)

Last edited:
Current CEO of SMRT who was a former army officer earns million of dollars compared to his army days. Does he has the skills to run a transport company? It doesn't matter as long as the big brother is ok.

I am beginning to see a reason why Singapore continues to reap what it has sowed.

which is? what exactly is so bad that the country suffers?

Thinly disguised "jobs for the boys" nonsense without considering competency? Does anyone seriously expect a military man to know how to run a company straight away without at least learning to work his way up?

Anyway speculation is rife on why Lui had quit his ministerial post at such a crucial moment.....maybe his deputy Josie Yeo has something to say about this. :)

She must be thinking of excuses to siam the arrow........ lol

No transport ministers in recent years had survived more than one term.

Raymond lim and tuck yew only lasted one term.

Last edited:
I agree with you that we are reaping the benefits of having an elitist, well-educated and clean leadership team with foresight and a focus to do the best for its people.

You mean "benefits".....?

I agree with you that we are reaping the benefits of having an elitist, well-educated and clean leadership team with foresight and a focus to do the best for its people.

You are trolling and clearly deluded. Sorry. Not perfect enough. My standards too high for what they are paying themselves for. If they want to pay themselves 1 million a year fine. Do a better job instead of this bloody mess they created that started 2 decades ago.

Last edited:
Don't think she is interested in becoming minister of transport.

She is a deputy PM material.

PM as in Post Mortem .........in her case to give an account of what led to demise of LTY ........ :)

Behold the handiwork of Saw Piak Wah.
A good man destroyed. :bsmilie:

Really, this country is ruined at the hands of women. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

She must be thinking of excuses to siam the arrow........ lol

No transport ministers in recent years had survived more than one term.

Raymond lim and tuck yew only lasted one term.

So who else can they pick to succeed LTY? Balak, Lowlan Wong or Heng Swee Kia ..........:think:

There are many other more officers who excelled in the private sector. Due to P & C, it is better not to discuss about them in the Internet space.

Being in the army is just a stepping stone to make big bucks in the private sector at the end of the day.

How many army officers stay in the force until retirement? I can tell you that there aren't many.

promote the CEO of SMRT loh...this is an unfortunate post where no ministers want a part of :bsmilie:

If Lui quit because of MRT, the more we should know why. That is one of the only way to solve this long outstanding issue.

I want to believe he quits not because his phone rings all the time but he is having road blocks.

If Lui quit because of MRT, the more we should know why. That is one of the only way to solve this long outstanding issue.

I want to believe he quits not because his phone rings all the time but he is having road blocks.

He already state quite clearly that it was the MRT problems that make him quit.

So who else can they pick to succeed LTY? Balak, Lowlan Wong or Heng Swee Kia ..........:think:

It's a hot seat that every one is taking cover from. All heads are laying low and act blur, until PM throw the arrow at the unlucky one.

I hope they can stop using the "world class" transport system in all campaigns. It's a self denial act.

If its really world class, tuck yew would not have quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.