Looking for people to share shipping for camera straps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowmera

Nov 22, 2008
Behind you
Hi,

I would like to purchase a camera strap from High Key Camera Straps but the international shipping is USD$12.95! :bigeyes: Therefore, if anyone is interested in their straps, let's combine the shipping. :D They are having a sale right now and the 3rd strap is 80% off! We can split the total cost between us since all of their straps cost USD$29.95.

For those who are interested, please PM me. I do not mind paying first. :)

Last edited:
and 80% discount on third strap
can i be the third strap buyer? ROFLOLL joking
i dont use straps

and 80% discount on third strap
can i be the third strap buyer? ROFLOLL joking
i dont use straps

i have edited my post cos of your reply. :sweat: :bsmilie::bsmilie:

yah design looks cool. Let me consider.:think:

interested too, the design looks cool!
would like to find out how much per person too.

Looks nice and cool, certainly stands out from many others. However, would be good if they offer features the standard OEM straps don't, such as anti-slip, better padding, etc, rather than just the colourful prints.

Looks nice and cool, certainly stands out from many others. However, would be good if they offer features the standard OEM straps don't, such as anti-slip, better padding, etc, rather than just the colourful prints.

better padding there is not. but i am sure there is anti slip. I wonder did u even browse the site fully?

aboutproduct.jpg

:)

designs looks not bad. so how much per person if u managed to find 2 more to share? :)

interested too, the design looks cool!
would like to find out how much per person too.

Hi,... Each strap cost USD$29.95 and 80% off means the 3rd strap cost USD$6 only. For every 3 people sharing, it will cost USD$22 per strap.($66 divided by 3) The shipping is USD$12.95 so i am actually looking for people to spilt the total cost plus shipping. Therefore, the more people we have, the cheaper the shipping will be. :)

Please let me know soon if you are interested. Thanks :)

*edited*

Last edited:
Hey im definitely in this. Ive been looking for those funky, colourful cam straps for awhile and bumped into highkey awhile ago. never really pursued the idea tho. Till now, Hey cow, if your ordering let me know ima PM you my contact no. Just tell me when ill tell you which colourway i want it in. Anyways why not instead of groups of 3 orders, you send them an email to MO if response is good. Im sure we can get further discounts on that :D

count me in too, i will order 2 pcs.

- Sophisticated symmetry Green
- Royal Argyle Red

let me know when are you going to order and terms of payment.

thanks ;)

Got mine 2 weeks ago... love it loads! Bought the Urban Explorer Orange... The color is brilliant and the workmanship is not bad. Definitely worth considering especially when you can contribute to a charity of your choice. =)

Got mine 2 weeks ago... love it loads! Bought the Urban Explorer Orange... The color is brilliant and the workmanship is not bad. Definitely worth considering especially when you can contribute to a charity of your choice. =)

hey man, you know if their comfy? How would carrying a D300 with a 18-200 or so on all day do your neck? Really hope its comfy

hey man, you know if their comfy? How would carrying a D300 with a 18-200 or so on all day do your neck? Really hope its comfy
I use it to carry my 450D... quite comfortable though it is not as thick as the original canon strap. I didn't like the sticky feeling of the canon strap around my neck and the High Key one seems alright so far. Gonna test it out again this Sat when I do a walkabout at lower pierce reservoir for half a day. =) If you are looking for a super thick and professional strap, then this is not the one for you. However, if you are looking for a funky color strap that is functionable, then I think this is quite a nice buy. Then again... how one feels about the quality and design is pretty subjective lah. =) Hope this help you guys...

I use it to carry my 450D... quite comfortable though it is not as thick as the original canon strap. I didn't like the sticky feeling of the canon strap around my neck and the High Key one seems alright so far. Gonna test it out again this Sat when I do a walkabout at lower pierce reservoir for half a day. =) If you are looking for a super thick and professional strap, then this is not the one for you. However, if you are looking for a funky color strap that is functionable, then I think this is quite a nice buy. Then again... how one feels about the quality and design is pretty subjective lah. =) Hope this help you guys...

Nah, actually i like the standard straps that come with Canon and Nikons. Just that they dont offer much padding and hurt to **** when you care them hours on end. Im not too fond of those massive padding neckstraps used by those pro photographers, and yes i love colors colors and more colours! Haha thats why i was looking at this thread. I just hope it gives ample cushioning and wont leave red marks and an itchy neck for me.

P.s. Do post the results if you could of the neck strap. Like how comfy it is, if there are any horrible side effects of wearing this strap like Rabies, Genetic mutation, Radioactive hair or something like that :sweatsm:

Is the order still going on?

Bro,

If this is still going on, please let me know... I am interested to buy as well...

Thanks,
Michael

Just to check if the strap is elastic?

Not sure. I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. :)

Bro,

If this is still going on, please let me know... I am interested to buy as well...

Thanks,
Michael

Hi, please pm me the model you are interested in. I will be doing a friend a favour by ordering again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.