Looking for Cats for shoot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncleparty said:
018.jpg

GOD I LOVE THIS PIC!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVABLE!!! :lovegrin:
i wanna go stay at your house liaoz man....

p.s. so sorry about e 4th one... =(

4th pic looks like they're littered all over the place!! you have soo many cats!!!

hey so where are you all going to shoot cat??? PM ME

uncleparty.. it's alright.. just join us when we have a cat shoot.. hehe.. i try to work out the details in the wkends... either we go outdoors for a stray cat shoot or we visit a home in pasir ris for the stray... Pasir ris... my butt sure gona burn and swell...

If were to organise a cat shoot, would you guys prefer an outdoor stray cat shoot or a visit to a home of stray cats? Pls give your opinions... Wkend i will den work out and perhaps organise an outing next week... cheer guys..

goo82sg said:
uncleparty.. it's alright.. just join us when we have a cat shoot.. hehe.. i try to work out the details in the wkends... either we go outdoors for a stray cat shoot or we visit a home in pasir ris for the stray... Pasir ris... my butt sure gona burn and swell...

If were to organise a cat shoot, would you guys prefer an outdoor stray cat shoot or a visit to a home of stray cats? Pls give your opinions... Wkend i will den work out and perhaps organise an outing next week... cheer guys..

home of stray cats... so they wun run about and we wun be tired juz chasing after them... lol....

goo82sg said:

either would be fine with me, hope i can make it too. :)

winnie said:
cats are difficult to pose, i agree. but hey, take a look at my cat, tell me he is a genuis or what. hahaha. but sadly, he's lost. we suspect a catnapper at my estate. =\ but i stll have 4 of them. i LOVE cats. oh, i'm not a photographer, so the pics are crap. but yeah, just go look for cats with good temprement. they should be cool with 'smiling' infront of the cammy.

POOCHI.jpg

Nice cat you got there. :thumbsup:
But you garang cat smoke malboro and drink tiger. :bsmilie:

uncleparty said:
dont shoot then, strangle! hohoho! :sweatsm:

three.jpg

The cat in the middle is doing the people's eyebrow. :bsmilie:

uncleparty said:

Really really cute cute cat. :thumbsup: Look at those eyes, don't you just wanna hug it. :)

goo82sg said:

When outing? Don't forget me. I wanna go shoot ah mao. ;)

shall we start a list to gather the names of ppl interested in the cat shoot?

date and time to be fixed later then we can decide if it fits our schedule? shall i start the ball rolling :p

from the past posts.. i've gathered the nicks below. sorry if i missed out any!

1.) goo82sg (organiser :bsmilie: )
2.) uncleparty
3.) venom81
4.) anirtac
5.) glennyong
6.) yanyewkay

1.) goo82sg (organiser )
2.) uncleparty
3.) venom81
4.) anirtac
5.) glennyong
6.) yanyewkay
7.) loupgarou

ob cat pix

CRW_2443.jpg

yanyewkay said:
shall we start a list to gather the names of ppl interested in the cat shoot?

date and time to be fixed later then we can decide if it fits our schedule? shall i start the ball rolling :p

from the past posts.. i've gathered the nicks below. sorry if i missed out any!

1.) goo82sg (organiser :bsmilie: )
2.) uncleparty
3.) venom81
4.) anirtac
5.) glennyong
6.) yanyewkay

wahhh.. how can like that.. while i am working.. you throw me this.. very stress at work liao le.. yes boss.. whatever you say.. hehe.. kidding... ;p i'll do the planning on the wkends... just keep a lookout on post.. i will start posting this wkend...

1.) goo82sg (organiser )
2.) uncleparty
3.) venom81
4.) anirtac
5.) glennyong
6.) yanyewkay
7.) loupgarou
8.) Kitkat

Hey guys.. i be dropping by Boat Quay to this weekend to shoot the cats there.. Just a short snapping trip.. Anyone wana tag along with me?

23/04/05 Boat Quay Cat Shoot
Venue: Raffles Place MRT
Time: 1430 - 1530

List
1) Goo82sg

I be bringing my laptop along.. after shoot we can chill out at the cafes at Catex House or nearby also share what we have taken... However, i need someone to bring cat food...

1.) goo82sg (organiser )
2.) uncleparty
3.) venom81
4.) anirtac
5.) glennyong
6.) yanyewkay
7.) loupgarou
8.) Kitkat
9.) Ashleyy

Outing 1: Boat Quay Cat
Date: 23 April '05 (Sat)
Time: 1330
Place to meet :Raffles Place MRT
Venue: Boat Quay

1) Goo82sg
2)
3)
4)
5)

After shoot, will go nearby cafe to chill out and share what have we taken. I be bringing my laptop.

Outing 2: Mettacats Org
Date: 07 May '05 (Sat)
Time: 1300
Place to meet: Pasir Ris MRT
Venue: Mettcats Org

1) Goo82sg
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

SOP... after shoot.. perhaps we could go Elias Park McDonalds's to chill out.. Nice quiet place where we can chill out and learn more bout one another..

Pls fill in which outing you're interested also pm me your contacts... Date for Outing 2 needs to be confirmed again. As too rush to make it this weekend, if response good., dates of Outing 1 will swap with Outing 2.. I guess there is lotsa outing coming up.. Ashley's Ubin trip is coming next Sat (wei... help you promote.. got advert fee anot? hehe.. :angel: ) also Newbie Year 1 Thread meeting coming up..

Status
Not open for further replies.