Looking for Cats for shoot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
yanyewkay said:
please read this http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=1232508#post1232508

I hope we won't be indirectly causing their deaths and the outing can be limited to a small group each time.

thanks for pointing out my ignorance.. for Outing 1, i guess the group must be kept small.. Anyone has the no. for Mettacats Org? Perhaps can drop them a call and ask for advise before we drop down their place?

Will call metta cats later.

i wanna go too! but timing cant make it :cry:

anyway, sharing a pic of my cat... he juz loves to lie on my things... :sweat:

babyboy0pj.jpg

Once upon a long time back, there was this cat group ... but things went very very bad. Despite the fact that I kept attempting to educate those who went on the outings, idiots still persisted.
I cannot command or demand that anyone stop bugging or shooting strays, or stop anyone from taking pictures as the strays are on public property. But here are some truths to the bigger picture.

The better approach is to leave them in peace. Keep a low profile and STOP publicising their photos (and locations) in public spaces like online forums. And give them due respect. The strays deserve that much. My bringing anyone to such locales is already a sign of trust. And that trust betrayed...
(There will be some sour grapes, but those who know me know where the rest of the cat pix around here stand. So don't bother with that bait)

The above are harsh realities, arguably politically incorrect ones. Agree or disagree, I leave it to you. This will be my final word on the subject.

Anyone wants to take this up with me, you can contact/PM me directly.
(just that I only log in once or twice a week, so bear with me)

nadnut said:
i wanna go too! but timing cant make it :cry:

anyway, sharing a pic of my cat... he juz loves to lie on my things... :sweat:

babyboy0pj.jpg

Cool... he looks so cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.