Location for an outdoor lingerie/semi-nude shoot


Status
Not open for further replies.

simon80

Deregistered
Oct 8, 2004
1,469
0
0
#2
lobang as in free or wat?
 

Gravemaid

New Member
Aug 3, 2005
533
0
0
36
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
#4
I have very limited budget for this shoot, it's kindda like a lingerie shoot but I want to do it at an industrial and gritty environment. It'll be best if I can use the place for free. If need to pay, maybe I can do barter trading with the photographer who got me the location, like a discount price for him during the shoot.
 

Tuck Loong

Deregistered
Mar 11, 2003
230
0
0
44
#5
I see..do u have a sample sketch or picture of the "feel" you need?

Will see how to help you.

PS: These places might not have aircon hor :)
 

Gravemaid

New Member
Aug 3, 2005
533
0
0
36
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
#7
No probs about air-conditioning and mosquitoes, it'll be taken care of. I don't have any sample pics I can show but think along the lines of gritty, paint-peeling walls, old pipes and rough concrete.
 

zac08

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2005
11,755
0
0
East
#8
Gravemaid said:
No probs about air-conditioning and mosquitoes, it'll be taken care of. I don't have any sample pics I can show but think along the lines of gritty, paint-peeling walls, old pipes and rough concrete.
Abandoned houses??
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#9
It just suddenly flashed over my mind, I remember there are some such "good" locations on Palau Ubin, abandoned house, tin roof, broker windows, free, nobody around watching, etc etc.
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#10
If daring enuff, do in construction site on weekends. Give ah nehs some money look water. But not too many photographers, turn by turn dun beat the grass scare the snake.

Places like Fort Canning, Marina South, Changi Beach and some ulu roads.
 

#11
Bobman said:
If daring enuff, do in construction site on weekends. Give ah nehs some money look water. But not too many photographers, turn by turn dun beat the grass scare the snake.

Places like Fort Canning, Marina South, Changi Beach and some ulu roads.

I did though of construction site at first but it's not very safe lah. Later accident happen no insurance claim how? :nono: Any abandoned houses?
 

#12
Astin said:
It just suddenly flashed over my mind, I remember there are some such "good" locations on Palau Ubin, abandoned house, tin roof, broker windows, free, nobody around watching, etc etc.
Any idea where in pulau ubin got abandoned houses?
 

rokieto

New Member
Dec 27, 2005
589
0
0
Planet Jupiter
#14
Bobman said:
If daring enuff, do in construction site on weekends. Give ah nehs some money look water. But not too many photographers, turn by turn dun beat the grass scare the snake.

Places like Fort Canning, Marina South, Changi Beach and some ulu roads.
the ah nehs will ask all the friends bring the beer & happily keep an eye on "it". :bsmilie:
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
#16
Gravemaid said:
Thanks Astin for the trouble! Next time invite you out for a cuppa tea! :)
U are welcome, its also about time I bring out some lens for sunshine and fresh air, they have been staying inside the drycabi for too long!
 

Bobman

Deregistered
Oct 30, 2003
2,346
0
0
Jungle
www.monobeauty.com
#17
Gravemaid said:
I did though of construction site at first but it's not very safe lah. Later accident happen no insurance claim how? :nono: Any abandoned houses?
u can find those almost doned one. not tat dangerous la.
 

zac08

Senior Member
Feb 21, 2005
11,755
0
0
East
#20
Gravemaid said:
Any idea where in pulau ubin got abandoned houses?
Remembered one very nice one near to the Chek Jawa... wonder if it's still there...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom