Location for an outdoor lingerie/semi-nude shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravemaid

Aug 3, 2005
Central
www.heliosmediadesign.com
Hi guys! Does anyone happen to know or have any lobangs to a secluded/remote/abandoned industrial location fit for a lingerie or semi-nude shoot?

lobang as in free or wat?

yup what is the theme u need :)

I have very limited budget for this shoot, it's kindda like a lingerie shoot but I want to do it at an industrial and gritty environment. It'll be best if I can use the place for free. If need to pay, maybe I can do barter trading with the photographer who got me the location, like a discount price for him during the shoot.

I see..do u have a sample sketch or picture of the "feel" you need?

Will see how to help you.

PS: These places might not have aircon hor :)

Tuck Loong said:
PS: These places might not have aircon hor :)
And these places always have a lot of mosquitos, remember to bring the spray to protect the model and yourself...

No probs about air-conditioning and mosquitoes, it'll be taken care of. I don't have any sample pics I can show but think along the lines of gritty, paint-peeling walls, old pipes and rough concrete.

Gravemaid said:
No probs about air-conditioning and mosquitoes, it'll be taken care of. I don't have any sample pics I can show but think along the lines of gritty, paint-peeling walls, old pipes and rough concrete.

Abandoned houses??

It just suddenly flashed over my mind, I remember there are some such "good" locations on Palau Ubin, abandoned house, tin roof, broker windows, free, nobody around watching, etc etc.

If daring enuff, do in construction site on weekends. Give ah nehs some money look water. But not too many photographers, turn by turn dun beat the grass scare the snake.

Places like Fort Canning, Marina South, Changi Beach and some ulu roads.

Bobman said:
If daring enuff, do in construction site on weekends. Give ah nehs some money look water. But not too many photographers, turn by turn dun beat the grass scare the snake.

I did though of construction site at first but it's not very safe lah. Later accident happen no insurance claim how? :nono: Any abandoned houses?

Astin said:
It just suddenly flashed over my mind, I remember there are some such "good" locations on Palau Ubin, abandoned house, tin roof, broker windows, free, nobody around watching, etc etc.

Any idea where in pulau ubin got abandoned houses?

Gravemaid said:
If this Sat I have time, and no models call me, no clients call me, I can go there and snap some shots to show u...

Bobman said:

the ah nehs will ask all the friends bring the beer & happily keep an eye on "it". :bsmilie:

Gravemaid said:
Thanks Astin for the trouble! Next time invite you out for a cuppa tea! :)
U are welcome, its also about time I bring out some lens for sunshine and fresh air, they have been staying inside the drycabi for too long!

Gravemaid said:
I did though of construction site at first but it's not very safe lah. Later accident happen no insurance claim how? :nono: Any abandoned houses?

u can find those almost doned one. not tat dangerous la.

Gravemaid said:

Remembered one very nice one near to the Chek Jawa... wonder if it's still there...

Status
Not open for further replies.