Local? Get Compatible! (yes another round of whining...........)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was issued with the most powerful weapon we had. :bsmilie:

in it, was the most powerful content in the world..

this corrosive liquid , the best...

strained from thousands and thousands of containers of thirsty hippo that had been used. :thumbsup:

fine, let's just use real pots and pans in the masak masak game

doesn't make a difference. :bsmilie: there is still a difference between cooking and masak masak.

But if you put fire underneath, you'll be cooking liao. Whether edible or not we put that aside :bsmilie:

Anyway, I stated the example of guard duty because one of our men really fired his M16 while patrolling in camp. He claimed got foreigners near the fence taunting him.

But if you put fire underneath, you'll be cooking liao. Whether edible or not we put that aside :bsmilie:

Anyway, I stated the example of guard duty because one of our men really fired his M16 while patrolling in camp. He claimed got foreigners near the fence taunting him.

:bsmilie: up to now, no fire.

only got small flames here and there where only a select few get to see firsthand a glimpse.. what is real fire, but all the young boys will tell you that they are tried and tested soldiers and glare at you fiercely. :bsmilie:

win story! :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: up to now, no fire.

only got small flames here and there where only a select few get to see firsthand a glimpse.. what is real fire, but all the young boys will tell you that they are tried and tested soldiers and glare at you fiercely. :bsmilie:

win story! :thumbsup:

He claimed he fired warning shot to the ground to frighten the 'intruders'. In the end, don't think any actions was taken against him cause he's doing his duty while patrolling.

I think the officers don't know whether to comment him for being so garang or send him to mental hospital :bsmilie:

B

Everytime we go to Geyang we also got foreign women taunting us.

We are unarmed and defendless. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

He claimed he fired warning shot to the ground to frighten the 'intruders'. In the end, don't think any actions was taken against him cause he's doing his duty while patrolling.

I think the officers don't know whether to comment him for being so garang or send him to mental hospital :bsmilie:

maybe he forgot that he was holding a rifle that time. He might have thought that he was holding his 1D Mk3...:sweatsm::sweatsm:

Everytime we go to Geyang we also got foreign women taunting us.

We are unarmed and defendless. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Next time bring your super soaker along ok :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.