LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huat lah.

For games LFC expected to win, i go contrary rule. Bet on lose or draw surely got chance to win :think::bsmilie:

Odds are low if u buy lose esp draw!:bsmilie:

bro rodz

simply get rid of see-so-sicko, dirty kite, voronin, hurry getwell n maybe riise.

we'll fly when u finally did it.
sissoko,will be offloaded sooner or later..kuyt,i think he'll be here longer...voronin,possibly will leave at the end of the season coz we need a scoring striker,he'll go with some $ coming LFC way,so why not? kewell will leave as hes yet to be offered a new contract...so u see,the season is not all that bleak after all..."at the end of the storm,theres a golden sky"...remember??

I like your confidence:thumbsup: Never give up. Afterall there is still Big Ears No.6 to look forward to, as well as the English Small Ears;) The EPL may just come our way if Lady Luck decides to come our side again.
there r still plenty to play for to make our season good...though not great...we can win the big ears(historically for english clubs,LFC has better chance,if not WHO else?) then theres FAcup...and a good fight for the 4thplace or if what i said earlier comes true,we could be fighting with the 3 teams on top...remember we still have to play guest to them right,lets be a good guest and give them a good lesson in football...:bsmilie:

sissoko,will be offloaded sooner or later..kuyt,i think he'll be here longer...voronin,possibly will leave at the end of the season coz we need a scoring striker,he'll go with some $ coming LFC way,so why not? kewell will leave as hes yet to be offered a new contract...so u see,the season is not all that bleak after all..."at the end of the storm,theres a golden sky"...remember??

:cool: i've braved through many such storms before.

this one seems much tougher than the rest though. :cool:

Gunners buang 5-1 to spurs in the league cup!

I think purposely one!;p
i think arse is on the slide,5-1 is a heavy defeat...even if they throw that game its not gonna be 5-1...they also have face leh...

there r still plenty to play for to make our season good...though not great...we can win the big ears(historically for english clubs,LFC has better chance,if not WHO else?) then theres FAcup...and a good fight for the 4thplace or if what i said earlier comes true,we could be fighting with the 3 teams on top...remember we still have to play guest to them right,lets be a good guest and give them a good lesson in football...:bsmilie:

:cool: i hope we can mount a serious challenge for the big ears this season, again.

coming again this august.

be patient, melvin gorgor! we will win the EPL next season!!

and u n jeff gorgor need not be closet fans anymore!!! HOORAY!!! :cool:

i think he meant thread new season leow. :bsmilie:

i think he meant thread new season leow. :bsmilie:

OC CHeesecake vomit too much blood liao, so refuse to work issit?

Status
Not open for further replies.