LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky for me, no vomitting, cause I dun have cable for the next few months. :bsmilie:

14 off the pace with a game in hand.

LIVERPOOL's games mux come with a health ministry warning.
LFC will win the next 10 games in a trot,draw one game then win the remaining games...arse will lose 2 games and draw 5 or their remaining games...mu will lose 3 games and draw 4...chelski will lose 3 n draw 4...i think the epl will be ours...YIPPEE

LFC will win the next 10 games in a trot,draw one game then win the remaining games...arse will lose 2 games and draw 5 or their remaining games...mu will lose 3 games and draw 4...chelski will lose 3 n draw 4...i think the epl will be ours...YIPPEE

bro..dun say too early..maybe need to buang 1 game first b4 straight win..

:bsmilie:

how come i dun feel the same? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

how come i dun feel the same? :bsmilie:
can lah bro...the 2 yankees will sell LFC to DIC...that means motivations for all players to perform if not,they will be shipped out to major league soccer,to follow the 2 americans home,the DIC people rich and sure can buy better players as replacements...see....these factors will keep every players on their toes...sure win one...:bsmilie:,but ofcourse i may be wrong like always...:bsmilie:CONFIDENT LAH BROS...

:) go bro rodz go!
I think i'll organise a talk about how to boost confidence to the team...maybe threaten them that should they under-perform,they'll play in MLS instead of the reserve team...worst still,if the DIC take-over,send them to Dubai and play football in UAE...

I think i'll organise a talk about how to boost confidence to the team...maybe threaten them that should they under-perform,they'll play in MLS instead of the reserve team...worst still,if the DIC take-over,send them to Dubai and play football in UAE...

bro rodz

simply get rid of see-so-sicko, dirty kite, voronin, hurry getwell n maybe riise.

we'll fly when u finally did it.

I like your confidence:thumbsup: Never give up. Afterall there is still Big Ears No.6 to look forward to, as well as the English Small Ears;) The EPL may just come our way if Lady Luck decides to come our side again.

Let's all kick the American cowboys back to Brokeback Mountain where they belong.;(

basket brokeback cowboys.

no $$ still talk big.

Liverpool duo bank on £350m loan

By Phil McNulty
Chief football writer

Liverpool owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett believe they can complete a £350m refinancing deal by Thursday to secure their immediate Anfield future.

City observers said on Wednesday the package was under threat, with Dubai International Capital (DIC) waiting in the wings for a possible takeover.

But BBC Sport has learned the pair are convinced the deal is imminent.

The package is expected to help the American duo repay money borrowed for their £218.9m takeover in March 2007.

It was also used to sign players last summer, and will help finance work on a redesigned new stadium in Stanley Park.

Hicks and Gillett were the target of crowd demonstrations from Liverpool supporters unhappy with their regime during Monday's televised game against Aston Villa, with banners calling for DIC to mount a bid for control.

But Hicks, in particular, has remained defiant in the face of protests and insisted he had no intention of selling his 50% share in the club.

"I've not received any offer to purchase the club from DIC or anyone else, much less accepted any such offer," Hicks said on Monday.

It remains to be seen whether DIC, the investment arm of the Dubai government, will now pull out of a proposed bid to take control at Anfield, with the refinancing package unlikely to clear all the clouds of uncertainty over the club.

Some City sources believe the new deal, and its interest payments, will only be a financial "sticking plaster" and DIC will wait to see if there are further problems for Hicks and Gillett while maintaining an interest in buying Liverpool.

Liverpool decided to sell to Hicks and Gillett instead of DIC in March 2007 but the American businessmen in particular Hicks, have been criticised for the way they have run the club.

Hicks admitted to talks last November with Jurgen Klinsmann about the German taking over from Rafael Benitez as manager.

The owners and Benitez have also had a very public spat after the Spaniard criticised their transfer policy.

If Hicks has cemented his position via the loan, Benitez's long-term prospects look bleak.

And Liverpool fans will be even more critical after an interview, first broadcast on the Major League Baseball website six months ago, was publicised by the British press on Wednesday.

"People are worried that I might take money away from the Texas Rangers [Hicks' baseball franchise] to go to Liverpool," Hicks said.

"But it is just the reverse. Liverpool is going to throw off lots of extra money which, if I choose to, I can use for the Rangers or the Dallas Stars ice hockey team."

Ok time to check out with the bookies :bsmilie:

Gunners buang 5-1 to spurs in the league cup!

I think purposely one!;p

Gunners buang 5-1 to spurs in the league cup!

I think purposely one!;p

aiya, they field youngsters

they oso bochup the kkj cup la. who caresssssss

hotcakes need to win some prize tis season la. so they chiong like no tomolo.

but did little to bury their F9-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.