LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! season XVIII - HAIZ!!! RAFA!!! Y U SO LIKE THAT?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th placing? we might have to win the CL now if we ever want to play in that competition next season...that also if UEFA give us face to defend the title should we win again...
They way they are playing......How to win the CL?? Even the FA Cup is a big problem now :complain:

:cool: the end is near.

True...the end of Liverpool is very near, Out of the big 4, nothing to show for this season, Cowboy bankrupt, Manager leaving, Players leaving, Stadium scrap and maybe Liverpool thread here also close shop :bsmilie:

True...the end of Liverpool is very near, Out of the big 4, nothing to show for this season, Cowboy bankrupt, Manager leaving, Players leaving, Stadium scrap and maybe Liverpool thread here also close shop :bsmilie:

they can sack raf***, close down the new stadium, the cowboys can ride into the sunset, toppled out of the top 4, players can leave... screw it, they can gang-rape dirty kite for all i care... haha

but my heart will always be the same.

You'll Never Walk Alone!

I felt the same too....but right now my heart is bleeding and no words can describe how I feel :cry::bheart::cry:

aiya, it happens so often this time.

i finally nailed down the tragic fault of raf*** tat will see him sacked at the end of the season...

as if we already dun know...
anyway...

1). insistently opting to use dirty kite.
need i say more?

2). using a super slow n dysfunctional hurry getwell who can only do something spectacular once in a super blue moon.
again, nothing more to add.

3). slow to react to changes esp. in the EPL where the outcome is so unpredictable.
for example, this morning's game against villa. he swung the axe too slow. shud've got rid of dirty kite when he buang THAT chance. oooh, how my heart bleed. we could've been 2 up n closed the game! y has the good chance gotta fall to dirty kite?

4). tactical n formation naivety.
no more nonsensical formation n tactics from raf*** pls. we really threw too many 2points away at anfield. i m so fed-up with his stupidity tat i've ran out of adjectives to describe. check out the game against wigan, for example.

5). see-so-sicko is simply not good enuff.
while we're at tat, the joker, voronin, is simply not good enuff too.

feel free to add on.

4th rd FA Cup at Ainfield should def be a stroll in the park

Villa Park?:bsmilie:
that one close two eyes also no problem!:bsmilie:

Agreed :thumbsup:, If Liverpool were to close 2 eyes and play their best team without tinkering too much from Rafa, nap nap bao eat one ;) With the best XI playing attacking football, any time any day we can give any team a hard time :lovegrin:

i agree,i would have started Crouch instead of Kuyt more often...maybe RB likes Kuyt workrate,he'll chase loose balls more than anybody...:think:

more like chase and lose the ball

He will have to lose to ball so that he can keep chasing the ball mah :bsmilie: then Rafa blur blur see him work so hard keep using him lor :kok:

He will have to lose to ball so that he can keep chasing the ball mah :bsmilie: then Rafa blur blur see him work so hard keep using him lor :kok:

see so sicko also like this....
wonder what happens if the 2 of them play one on one :think:

Maybe I need to stop watching football for a while. Just what the hell is Kuyt, Sissoko, Kewell, Aurelio and Voronin doing at LFC.

Damn Yankees. Show us the money!

Maybe I need to stop watching football for a while. Just what the hell is Kuyt, Sissoko, Kewell, Aurelio and Voronin doing at LFC.

Damn Yankees. Show us the money!

voronin, kewell n kite might jus be turning up in this wkend's FA Cup 4th round.

let the blood vomiting begins! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.