LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
270248_10150314049962573_67920382572_9130536_4133890_n.jpg

282713_10150314049812573_67920382572_9130531_830672_n.jpg

Nice pic ;) the silver/black kit very nice, I got the long sleeve n the shorts is so comfortable, I had No.25 printed on it !!!

if anyone knows where in sg to get this shirt, pray tell, TIA!

for more pix, click the link..
advice: if u r closet fan, then better not.

Last minute given a ticket to the training session today at Bishan Stadium. I think the biggest highlight is meeting Rush in person.

Martin Kelly looks to be in great shape for next season.....hope he maintain injury free.

Sadly I must also add that Cole is bad even in training.....so far no takers for him yet. Not sure QPR interested or not? :think:

this season we 'll be back...

Liverpool close to signing £8.7m defender - reports
Liverpool closing in on Aly Cissokho, according to reports in France
By Will Haine July 17, 2011

205e84ef-ad24-409a-b361-aa0e0916ee00.jpg

Liverpool are edging ever closer to securing the signing of Aly Cissokho from Lyon, it has been claimed.

According to French publication Le Parisen, the Reds could confirm the capture of the 23-year-old defender in the coming days for a fee of around £8.7 million.

Cissokho has made 60 appearances for Lyon since moving to the Stade de Gerland from Porto in 2009, while he has been capped on one occasion for France.

Despite commanding a fee of £13.1 million when he joined the Ligue 1 club, Cissokho will reportedly be allowed to leave for Liverpool in cut-price deal in order to raise much needed funds.

An uncompromising left-back, Cissokho could be just the type of player Liverpool are craving, as Kenny Dalglish & Co look to fill the problematic position.

Paul Konchesky had moved to Anfield last summer to take on the left-sided role, but failed to make an impact at Liverpool and was subsequently sold to Leicester City.

Newcastle's Jose Enrique was installed as the early favourite to succeed Konchesky at Liverpool, but it has been suggested the Spaniard is holding out for a move to Arsenal.

sauce!!

if anyone knows where in sg to get this shirt, pray tell, TIA!

for more pix, click the link..
advice: if u r closet fan, then better not.

I second that !!!!

just support can already, no need to annouce who we hate

anyway, why waste energy?

fellows reds across the causeway is crazy..!

after the swim wear photos of players, we start to see many MIA brothers coming back..... LOL

just support can already, no need to annouce who we hate

anyway, why waste energy?

so that we'll all give a single unified reaction when melvin didi thinks he's bruce lee and shows up to 踢馆 (kick stall)
Video: Liverpool fans shame Man Utd fan in KL
that explains one of the signs outside stadium on matchday..

u all think its him with a new passport? :bsmilie:

Falling in!!!

Yeah Malaysian kopites are madness!! Hahaha.

those orang gila..:sweat:
1pm and ppl oreadi comfortably sitting infront of the turnstiles waiting for gates to open..
they did a pretty loud rendition of ynwa considering the stadium was only a quarter full at 4pm..

wat time did u show up and wat time did u manage to leave the grounds?
and where r ur pix? :D

Behrami hopeful on Aquilani
Ex-Hammers man wants midfielder make Serie A move

By Simone Bargellini. Last Updated: July 18, 2011 7:21pm

Fiorentina's Valon Behrami hopes Liverpool midfielder Alberto Aquilani will join him at the Serie A club.

Aquilani's future is uncertain after being linked with a move away from Anfield this summer, having spent last season on loan at Juventus.

Juve were not interested in signing the Italy international permanently but their Italian rivals, Fiorentina, are thought to be chasing his signature.

Reds owner John Henry hinted over the weekend that he still sees a future for Aquilani at Anfield, while the players' agent has previously cooled talk of a Viola move.

But former West Ham man Behrami remains optimistic of the 27-year-old arriving at the Stadio Artemio Franchi, insisting he would be a valuable addition to the Fiorentina squad.

"Aquilani to Fiorentina? He has excellent qualities," said Behrami. "With him I'm sure we could make a quantum leap.

"Aquilani is a major player that could bring excitement among the fans. He would be suited to our team."

Behrami, who joined Fiorentina from West Ham in January, admits he is finding pre-season training tough after three years away from Italy.

"We are working hard on the physical level," he added. "The preparation is very different from England.

"It has been three years since I worked so much in the pre-season and I'm no longer used (to it)."

those orang gila..:sweat:
1pm and ppl oreadi comfortably sitting infront of the turnstiles waiting for gates to open..
they did a pretty loud rendition of ynwa considering the stadium was only a quarter full at 4pm..

wat time did u show up and wat time did u manage to leave the grounds?
and where r ur pix? :D

We parked our cars at endah parade (about 10 min walk away) after 1 hour of being stuck in the congestion, reached just a few min after kick-off, left about 15 min after final whistle, got to our cars at around 8.30pm, loitered ard at endah parade till 9.15pm to wait for ease of traffic, then got stuck for 1 hour trying to get out of basement carpark! We got out at 10.20pm siaaaaaaa. =___="""

Coz we arrived late, this was the angle we got... Sadded!

Daytime view:

5953127891_241cc061c1_b.jpg

Night-time view:

5953685410_2cbef8750d_b.jpg

Stadium was really nice!!!

Stitched a few of the photos

Before kick-off

5953925670_633811efd5_b.jpg

After kick-off

5953367757_2fd76ef1c4_b.jpg

'Chairman Mao has never seen a greater show of red strength.' ~ Bill Shankly

Last edited: