LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB - *57* - You'll Never Walk Alone! A new season!! *ROARRRR!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, for KL, my brother dressed his DAUGHTER in...

5953892712_c90942c7c1_z.jpg

Nice, make sure next time u dress your baby this way.

swee la!!!! the baby so happy to be in the red of the REDS!!!

Nice, make sure next time u dress your baby this way.

We're training her early. She knows how to dribble the ball at age of 1 already.

I will ban my children from wearing manure jerseys! Actually quite simple, can tell husband, dun waste money buy kits, can just take over my niece's one, by then she outgrow already liao. Haha... Btw, she also has the white away kit. :D

Stadium was really nice!!!

aw, quit complaining, ur end saw SIX goals, wat more can u ask for?
(well, u could want to sit nearer the corner flag on ur left cos thats where kitie went after scoring, or u could want to have a 300mm for a closer look.. 8D)
and FIVE by liverpool.. do u know how many matches i've to attend b4 seeing that many..? :angry: :cool:

tot u left fri evening.?
shlda reach kl midnite, sleep well, and then time eno in the morning to go soak up the carnival atmosphere..
in any case, be sure not to miss the fun occurring outside the grounds when u go to anfield!

Stitched a few of the photos
After kick-off

5953367757_2fd76ef1c4_b.jpg

'Chairman Mao has never seen a greater show of red strength.' ~ Bill Shankly

shld be after final whistle, judging fr the flares at 2 corners? :D
well done, i tot u were using UWA on a fullframe.

We're training her early. She knows how to dribble the ball at age of 1 already.

I will ban my children from wearing manure jerseys! Actually quite simple, can tell husband, dun waste money buy kits, can just take over my niece's one, by then she outgrow already liao. Haha... Btw, she also has the white away kit. :D

uh, by then shld be new balance, unless ur fella is on the way rite now.. 8D

huat ah! singapore women soccer got hope liao!

aw, quit complaining, ur end saw SIX goals, wat more can u ask for?
(well, u could want to sit nearer the corner flag on ur left cos thats where kitie went after scoring, or u could want to have a 300mm for a closer look.. 8D)
and FIVE by liverpool.. do u know how many matches i've to attend b4 seeing that many..? :angry: :cool:

tot u left fri evening.?
shlda reach kl midnite, sleep well, and then time eno in the morning to go soak up the carnival atmosphere..
in any case, be sure not to miss the fun occurring outside the grounds when u go to anfield!

We reached at 2am because my dad refused to listen to the GPS. Hahahahaha.

Anyway, our relatives from Shah Alam brought us to eat durians for lunch then came back to carpark to find both our singaporean cars kena clamp liao! Lucky only Rm20 (though my uncle was making noise to security why only sg cars kena and not his msian cars). This delayed us a lil for like 30 min and I'm sure u know 30 min would have made quite a difference to be earlier. Lol! Anyway, I was recording the last goal build-up, swee la the whole play, n then the guy in front of me blocked my lens. Zzzzzz. Talk about anti-climax. Pfft!

It was quite hard for us to climb over seats just to get the place we were sitting, so I just stayed put la. Hahahaha...

huat ah! singapore women soccer got hope liao!

5956464730_18000c78cb.jpg

Got potential or not?

[video=facebook;10150220300511507]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150220300511507[/video]

Can see the vid? My firewall blocking all this stupid content. =__=""

Cannot see video...

Now where is the 'Like' button?

We parked our cars at endah parade (about 10 min walk away) after 1 hour of being stuck in the congestion, reached just a few min after kick-off, left about 15 min after final whistle, got to our cars at around 8.30pm, loitered ard at endah parade till 9.15pm to wait for ease of traffic, then got stuck for 1 hour trying to get out of basement carpark! We got out at 10.20pm siaaaaaaa. =___="""

Coz we arrived late, this was the angle we got... Sadded!

Daytime view:

5953127891_241cc061c1_b.jpg

Night-time view:

5953685410_2cbef8750d_b.jpg

Stadium was really nice!!!

*Likes*

Where to buy the LFC Kit for toddlers?

La Vanita at Peninsula Plaza sells them incl other teams'. But we got these kits via a friend from London who was in Sg to visit relatives so this kit was fresh from lfc.tv website.

Cannot see video...

My flickr.

Now where is the 'Like' button?

Lol!!! Thanks!!

Is bro zaren in KL for chelsea?? He hasnt fallen in leh!

He feeling blues... busy shooting nonsense with his new macro setup
hahahahahaa

Liverpool still leave Chelsea feeling blue in Malaysia
Blue berry sauce

Last edited:
That Bob London (in comments) deserves to be shot for calling us middle class liverpool fans??? !@#$$%^&**()&*^%$

middle class is better than low class or no class

La Vanita at Peninsula Plaza sells them incl other teams'. But we got these kits via a friend from London who was in Sg to visit relatives so this kit was fresh from lfc.tv website.

Thanks.

Gave them a ring, they only have rompers for 1yo kid :cry:

Would prefer to get kit for my boy

Thanks.

Gave them a ring, they only have rompers for 1yo kid :cry:

Would prefer to get kit for my boy

Weston from Peninsula might have as well. Ok now I sound as if I actually check out all these shops all the time (which I do, during lunchtime...).

Uruguay coach Oscar Tabarez hailed Luis Suarez as an 'elite player' after the Liverpool forward fired his country into the Copa America final with a brace in Tuesday's 2-0 win over Peru.

Status
Not open for further replies.