Liverpool football club *51* - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 34pts <-Kelong King! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! WOOT WOOT!!
2). sunnyday --> 23pts
3). Canew --> 14pts!
4). coolsigg ---- > 13pts
5). blazer_workz --> 13pts
6). kelccm --------> 12pts
7). domdomino --> 12pts
8). zhapchit --> 11pts!
9). grumpy --> 11pts!
10). zaren -------> 6pts
11). archlover --> 4pts
12). shunzi ---> 4pts!
13). eejal ----> 4pts!
14). bro rodz ---- > 4pts
15). marios -----> 3pts
16). taurean ----- > 3pts!
17). fotoudavid --> 3pts
18). obfuscate ---> 1pt!

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!
smile9.gif

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 --> cheesecake & sunnyday
21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

2/12/2010, Thurs 1800GMT.

Steaua Bucuresti vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!
Away in Romania.

(S.Bucuresti is currently undefeated in the Europa League, with 2 draws n 1 win)

1). 1-1 Draw! (NoGoal) cheesecake.
2). 2-0 Win! (Torres, Maxi) zhapchit
3). 5-2 LFC WIN!!! (Torres, Torres) blazer_workz
4) 1-0 liverpool win (torres) sunnyday

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 34pts <-Kelong King! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! WOOT WOOT!!
2). sunnyday --> 23pts
3). Canew --> 14pts!
4). coolsigg ---- > 13pts
5). blazer_workz --> 13pts
6). kelccm --------> 12pts
7). domdomino --> 12pts
8). zhapchit --> 11pts!
9). grumpy --> 11pts!
10). zaren -------> 6pts
11). archlover --> 4pts
12). shunzi ---> 4pts!
13). eejal ----> 4pts!
14). bro rodz ---- > 4pts
15). marios -----> 3pts
16). taurean ----- > 3pts!
17). fotoudavid --> 3pts
18). obfuscate ---> 1pt!

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!
smile9.gif

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 --> cheesecake & sunnyday
21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

2/12/2010, Thurs 1800GMT.

Steaua Bucuresti vs. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!!!
Away in Romania.

(S.Bucuresti is currently undefeated in the Europa League, with 2 draws n 1 win)

1). 1-1 Draw! (NoGoal) cheesecake.
2). 2-0 Win! (Torres, Maxi) zhapchit
3). 5-2 LFC WIN!!! (Torres, Torres) blazer_workz
4) 1-0 liverpool win (torres) sunnyday
5) 0-1 LFC Buang!!! Crazy Taurean :confused:

haiz, some could have abandoned ship and moved to support other teams :sweat:
Quite a few brothers are missing.

Forget about the loss, turn the attention to the thrashing of Real Kuniang for some laughter :bsmilie:

me still here bro... :what:

:thumbsup:

i replied so i can get updates on this thread by our Chong, Bro CC... :bsmilie:

now my mind so busy whether shld i wait for the D700 replacement or get the D7k. :think:

watever it is.... YNWA.

i replied so i can get updates on this thread by our Chong, Bro CC... :bsmilie:

g-string updates? check with him whether he has a special mailing list for offers and new stock... :bsmilie:

Santos set their sights on a January swoop for Liverpool midfielder Lucas :thumbsup:

By Ashley Gray
Last updated at 10:56 PM on 1st December 2010

Santos are ready to launch a January bid for Liverpool midfielder Lucas.

The Brazil international has struggled to settle at Liverpool and has often come in for criticism from fans for his performances.

However, his form of late has encouraged manager Roy Hodgson to stick with him at least until the end of the season.

That resolve will be put to the test though by ambitious Santos who want to build a strong squad ahead of the Copa Libertadores next year.

They have just signed former Manchester City midfielder Elano from Galatasaray for £2.4m and are sending a delegation to Liverpool in the coming weeks to discuss a potential deal for Lucas.

Sevilla and West Ham have already shown interest in the 23-year-old and could outbid Santos for a player who Liverpool valued at £8m last season.

But the prospect of a return home could be timely during a difficult season at Anfield.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HODGSON: PLAYERS NOT UNDER THREAT
Posted 01/12/10 17:56

Liverpool manager Roy Hodgson insists players are not playing for their futures in Thursday's Europa League tie against Steaua Bucharest.

A number of fringe squad members are set to get a run-out as a depleted party travelled to Romania.

Injuries have ruled out Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Daniel Agger, while Hodgson opted to rest Fernando Torres, Maxi Rodriguez, Raul Meireles, Glen Johnson and Paul Konchesky.

It gives the likes of Ryan Babel, who is linked with a move in every transfer window, and Milan Jovanovic, who is still followed by rumours of a return to Standard Liege after just four months at Anfield, a chance to impress.

Reserve team youngsters Dani Pacheco, Nathan Eccleston, Danny Wilson, Jack Robinson and John Flanagan have also been included in the squad.

But Hodgson stressed that it would be unjust to judge individuals on their performances and in the final group game in a fortnight's time, because so many of the club's first-choice stars were absent.

"It would be too much to ask. I don't think it would be fair," he said.

"I think if you are going to be judged in that way you need to be playing with a large number of the more established players.

"I don't think it is correct to judge people too much when many of them are playing together and are obviously fairly inexperienced at this level.

"I wouldn't want to say they are playing for their long-term futures but I think they have a great opportunity to show me that what I am seeing in training they are able to be produce on the field in important matches when push comes to shove.

"I am very interested to see some of the players who, if not making their debut, at least playing one of very few games that they have had for the club during my time here.

"I think they gain an enormous amount because we are playing against a top-quality team.

"In these games, especially the away games, it is important to have a look at some of the younger players who have been working hard day after day at Melwood and not really had too much of a look in when it comes to playing in the first team.

"In the couple of games so far, away at Utrecht and Napoli, they have not let me, the club or the fans down and I hope they will continue to do that in another difficult game."

Hodgson is confident, however, that his players - especially the younger ones - are good enough to get a result in Romania.

And he hopes it will begin to give them enough of a grounding for them to be able to progress into the first team on a regular basis.

"If you are going to represent Liverpool you have to start somewhere," he added.

"Whenever you put that red shirt on it is going to be a big ask and that will be the case against Steaua but it could easily have been against Aston Villa (on Monday).

"I don't think we should be too concerned about that.

"The players we have brought to the club are players we think are capable of playing for the club and that means playing in places like Bucharest."

The Reds need just a point from the tie in Bucharest to qualify for the knockout stage, while a win would take them through as Group K winners.

Hodgson's side are unbeaten in Europe this season but the manager knows it will take another gritty performance like the one which secured a goalless draw in Naples to maintain that record.

"We diminish our chances because we've left a lot of quality players at home," he added.

"But it would be nice to sort it (progress to the knockout stage) as it would give us a chance in the final game to test a few players, but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

"It would be nice if we could get the point but if not we will have to put our eggs into the basket of playing Utrecht at home."

Hodgson confirmed goalkeeper Jose Reina will lead the side out in the absence of both Gerrard - who is hoping to return a week on Saturday against Newcastle - and Carragher.

"With the players we have playing he will captain the team but I'm not sure how long-term it will be," said Hodgson.

hopefully can sell of louya leiva. :thumbsup:

he only plays slightly better when Gerrard is not playing.... :sweat:

if sell him, then who do we have? :dunno:

I must admit Lucas is playing better nowadays. If sell him, then Gerrard injured (again), who else sia to play???

Unless u only want to play backpass... But then again, even with Lucas ard, we're backpassing anw. =__=

I must admit Lucas is playing better nowadays. If sell him, then Gerrard injured (again), who else sia to play???

Unless u only want to play backpass... But then again, even with Lucas ard, we're backpassing anw. =__=

Meireless....

Status
Not open for further replies.