Liverpool football club *51* - YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Gerrard and Carra both out injured, who is our next captain?
Who do you guys think should wear the armband in their absence?

I think RH will go with Reina.

u will have to ask cc..
whoever's gees he favors..
kitie is perennially considered, lucas has been showing improvement..
maxi is bra so not qualified.. :bsmilie:

LIVERPOOL IN FOR ELMANDER? :(
It was perhaps idle speculation and a thought that 'We've got no facts to back it up, but this might make sense', but F365 wondered last week whether Liverpool might be interested in Bolton goal machine (ahem) Johan Elmander.

And it seems The Daily Mirror have picked up that particular baton and sprinted with it.

The paper reports that Roy Hodgson is mulling over a bid for the Swedish striker, who has scored eight times already this season, and whose contract runs out in the summer.

Bolton have offered a one-year extension, but Elmander has apparently turned that down, leaving a January move looking likely.

The paper reports that both Hodgson and Sammy Lee watched Elmander in action on Saturday in preparation for a £5million bid, but spoilsports might suggest that trip had more to do with scouting Blackpool, who Liverpool play in a few weeks.

The fee would be 'within Liverpool's budget', and interestingly the paper also speculates that they could raise still more cash in the transfer window by selling one/any of Dirk Kuyt, Ryan Babel or David Ngog.

Forget to watch the barcelona and real madrid game.......

Barcelona thrashed real madrid 5-0!!!

real kuniang tio raped FIVE TIMES!!!!! :bsmilie:

fotoudavid got call the mata or not???? :bsmilie:

why call mata? fotoudavid is real kuniang fan?

under RH, even we dun buang that big, yet! :bsmilie:

so far, only 2 teams managed to score more than 2 goals against us
mansilly and mancircle united
haiz

Hi boys! Whats up? Wah so long I never come to cs/ynwa thread! Now most are sian abt the spurs game. I super irritated with konchesky. Never liked him. Bleargh.

Very sian monday.... still cannot get over with the lost...

Hi boys! Whats up? Wah so long I never come to cs/ynwa thread! Now most are sian abt the spurs game. I super irritated with konchesky. Never liked him. Bleargh.

Very sian monday.... still cannot get over with the lost...

haiz, some could have abandoned ship and moved to support other teams :sweat:
Quite a few brothers are missing.

Forget about the loss, turn the attention to the thrashing of Real Kuniang for some laughter :bsmilie:

haiz, some could have abandoned ship and moved to support other teams :sweat:
Quite a few brothers are missing.

Forget about the loss, turn the attention to the thrashing of Real Kuniang for some laughter :bsmilie:

Thrashing of Real... Hahaha... Thats a laugh in the morning. :p

CC, how to look fwd? Gerrard, Carra injured. Torres looks like he dun wanna score unless its Gerrard who passes him (seems like it, somehow)... Team in shambles. Have to endure taunts from those manure fans at work everytime sia just coz I wear a Liverpool lanyard for my pass. Zzz.

CC, how to look fwd? Gerrard, Carra injured. Torres looks like he dun wanna score unless its Gerrard who passes him (seems like it, somehow)... Team in shambles. Have to endure taunts from those manure fans at work everytime sia just coz I wear a Liverpool lanyard for my pass. Zzz.

:bsmilie:

but i share your pain... :cry::cry:

:bsmilie:

but i share your pain... :cry::cry:

we all share the pain...
just come over here to kpkb and we lend each other our shoulder to cry on
and if you need undies, bro cc and bro rodz should have more than enough to spare :bsmilie:

YNWA

Status
Not open for further replies.