LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream? well in my dream the scoreline was much much bigger...:bsmilie: 1-0 i predict to Liverpool so that Arse fan like u wont feel too intimidated by coming over here...WELCOME to ANFIELD...this will be a warm-up game before a more important game in PSV...Euro glory number 6...(Moderator,can we have icon of the Champions League trophy,aka,big ear??:bsmilie: )

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yeah.. well I'm going to put my head on the chopping board and say this might be a DRAW or Arsenal WIN ;p

Gerrad tired lah, since he had to carry ingerland on his back and score 2 goals... and some of the players would rather save energy for PSV... just read the straits times and Pennant says he wants to pile on the misery on Arsenal.

OT, but contrary to what he said; Arsenal did gave him a chance in the first team, but he rather party with cronies, get drunk and drive and in the end Arsenal had to let him go.

Can't wait for the match to start!! ;)

yeah.. well I'm going to put my head on the chopping board and say this might be a DRAW or Arsenal WIN ;p

Gerrad tired lah, since he had to carry ingerland on his back and score 2 goals... and some of the players would rather save energy for PSV... just read the straits times and Pennant says he wants to pile on the misery on Arsenal.

OT, but contrary to what he said; Arsenal did gave him a chance in the first team, but he rather party with cronies, get drunk and drive and in the end Arsenal had to let him go.

wa kauz. u good. :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

wait till we slice u gooners up.

watch out!!! hehehe

hehe 1 or 2 more goals i be v happy liao.

kaoz conced 1 goal. arghhhh :bsmilie:

4-1 and a complete hat-trick for crouch.

if u guys got chance to watch replay, watch out for Aurelio. in the beginning i almost threw my remote at the plasma watching this *******. but today, he was like 'wohoo'

free transfer some more. well done rafa!

if u guys got chance to watch replay, watch out for Aurelio. in the beginning i almost threw my remote at the plasma watching this *******. but today, he was like 'wohoo'

free transfer some more. well done rafa!

he is finally finding his feet in the EPL.

he spoke almost no english! :bsmilie:

4-1... ahhhh

and someone said that arsenal will beat us. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

THIS IS ANFIELD!!!!!

hehehe

sweet revenge! HUAT AH!

the goal conceded smacks of ultra buangness. :thumbsd: the defenders beta wake up their idea and clear their lines properly.

otherwise reina had a good game.

crouch too. :thumbsup: fantastic. wat a header! :thumbsup:

the goal conceded smacks of ultra buangness. :thumbsd: the defenders beta wake up their idea and clear their lines properly.

otherwise reina had a good game.

crouch too. :thumbsup: fantastic. wat a header! :thumbsup:

not defenders fault i guess..it's more like pennants not concentrating enough and came off the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.