LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB(05) - You'll Never Walk Alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well done liverpool :thumbsup:

sianz.. when crouch scored in the 4min somehow i felt 'game over'. anyway there's next season...

Baptisa is totally clueless.... :angry:

Other than RVP, I hope AW sell all the other strikers.! wtf. :bheart:

sianz.. when crouch scored in the 4min somehow i felt 'game over'. anyway there's next season...

Baptisa is totally clueless.... :angry:

sometimes in life u've gotta take the bad with the good.
u can't win all the time.

so take it easy. got win will haf defeat. need to learn to look on the bright side of life.

losing 4-1 to LIVERPOOL isn't calamity but it sure is when the new arsenal fan club's opening coincided with this major defeat.

I thought Carlos is only know for his rocket shot. Straight in. Reminds me of Riise:)

he scored one banana classic free-kick many moons ago against the french national eam in a 1-0 win over the then reigning world champions with fabian barthez in goal.

the free-kick is at the center area of the pitch outside the box. roberto carlos took a long long run up to the ball and hit the ball with his left foot, the ball bent at the wall's end and bend bend bend bend bend all the way to the gk's left, hitting the post and goin in.

classic. reminds me of me when i was younger. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

he scored one banana classic free-kick many moons ago against the french national eam in a 1-0 win over the then reigning world champions with fabian barthez in goal.

the free-kick is at the center area of the pitch outside the box. roberto carlos took a long long run up to the ball and hit the ball with his left foot, the ball bent at the wall's end and bend bend bend bend bend all the way to the gk's left, hitting the post and goin in.

Reminding you of letting the ball go in??:sticktong Ha ha....

really bro? u do banana too ah? :sweat:

yeah.. well I'm going to put my head on the chopping board and say this might be a DRAW or Arsenal WIN ;p

Gerrad tired lah, since he had to carry ingerland on his back and score 2 goals... and some of the players would rather save energy for PSV... just read the straits times and Pennant says he wants to pile on the misery on Arsenal.

OT, but contrary to what he said; Arsenal did gave him a chance in the first team, but he rather party with cronies, get drunk and drive and in the end Arsenal had to let him go.

Can't wait for the match to start!! ;)
Bro..told u in my dreams the score was much much bigger BUT u didnt listen..:bsmilie: now u cant wait for next season to come back to Anfield huh?? 3rd place(sigh) will be Liverpool's and add that to CL trophy,hey...this isnt a bad season after all!!! Cheers all Liverpool fans wherever u all are...

Baptisa is totally clueless....

Bro..take it easy...when Crouchy came to Liverpool...he took a long time to score,iirc,then last weekend he scored a hatrick against Arse and he's been scoring quite regularly even when he's not 1st choice at the moment..have faith in the team u support and always be behind ur team...i've been a Liverpool fan since 75 but during those black years of 90s when MU dominated EPL( F the :devil: :bsmilie: )...i'm behind them even if i cant remember many of the players name during that time!! WTF,i dont support any particular player,i SUPPORT THE TEAM...LIVERPOOL...nest season juz hope i dont dream of any scoreline...:bsmilie:

u need lots of patience to be a loserpool...i mean liverpool fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.