LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i'm anxious to see who the new man city manager and who they'll sign...coz Liverpool has been slow in the transfer market...:cry:
Damn.. Barca signing Henry for 16m pounds... Goodbye Arsenal.. any bets on Wenger going Real Madrid or Barca? I think Arsenal is in trouble for this coming season.. Maybe become like Leeds United II

Damn.. Barca signing Henry for 16m pounds... Goodbye Arsenal.. any bets on Wenger going Real Madrid or Barca? I think Arsenal is in trouble for this coming season.. Maybe become like Leeds United II
Is it confirm? well,i think wenger will leave arse after veira n henry left...i think that david dein is very influential when he was at arse...i think wenger will go to Barca,though,not madrid

Is it confirm? well,i think wenger will leave arse after veira n henry left...i think that david dein is very influential when he was at arse...i think wenger will go to Barca,though,not madrid

even arsenal sold henry, i dun remember we sold anyone or anything

no sell = no $$$ = no buy ???

no wonder hotpots think they can be in Top 4, they knew Henry will leave and Gunners game over ?

Singapore was once sponsored by Grandsport iirc...LoL...so if Liverpool kit supplied by FBT how much will the jerseys cost each? $29.90?

cannot be la. so cheap...

FBT need to pay alot of $$ to get the rights first... then they will up their price to sell to the public.

after selling dunno how many thousands, they will finally break even. then start seeing profit...

hmmm... :think: i think so la.

still around S$90/. thereabouts per jersey.

Becos it is LFC and there'll be 18 League titles,5 CL titles and scores of League Cups all sewn onto the jersey, the suggested retail price is $99.90. Red for home; Yellow for Away and Grey for limited edition.

:think: by the way, adidas re-released some classic Liverpool Jerseys at the price of S$69/.

:thumbsup: got one with CANDY slashed across, during the graeme souness and gang era or is it john barnes? hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.