Status
Not open for further replies.
look like a pro
dress like a pro
talk like a pro
walk like a pro

this is GOOD man! :bsmilie::sweatsm:

wonder how a pro looks like :think:
how a pro talks? .... how a pro walks .... how a pro dresses? ... ponytail? .... :think:

depends on your targeted market

i finished reading the entire thread and still haven't finish loading the website ... sian ... too many frills that don't do much, keep things simple and direct, time to change your web designer

just don't spend on unnecessary things and get to know more people in the line :) maybe can even form collaborations, sometimes easier to work in a team

My website was built by myself. It's simple, loads pretty quickly and most importantly, it doesn't cost a dime (unless i want to charge myself for it).

Your potential clients arrive at your website to see your images, and not to listen to elevator music or ANY music at all. Let your images speak for themselves!

Keep shooting and don't give up ;)

Talk to your friends and family and tell them to refer you to potential clients. That will be a good start.

I don't know. I personnaly won't do that.

Referal from friends and especially families usually comes with a request for discount or worst free and it's hard to reject friends and family. You may get stucked with that kind of pricing.
Can be done but you have to be very careful how you do it.

Talk to your friends and family and tell them to refer you to potential clients. That will be a good start.

Already did. :)

I don't know. I personnaly won't do that.

Referal from friends and especially families usually comes with a request for discount or worst free and it's hard to reject friends and family. You may get stucked with that kind of pricing.
Can be done but you have to be very careful how you do it.

You are right, depend how individual approach it. :)

I guessed you need to be a little more pro-active in getting the stuffs done.

It has been 1 week, (and there's only 104 weeks in 2 years) but your website still loads so slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.