Lions wears Nike....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draw 2-2. will be facing old rival Malaysia in Bangkok!:)

if it's held in National Stadium, will definitely go there and shout myself hoarse!

Com'on u LIONs!! and Nike, change the strip to RED with design pls!!!

Read on papers that a red jersey is in the pipeline, but as to whether its has design or not , only time will tell. I believe the blue one is the away strip and the white one is the 3rd strip.
Nike has got money a plenty mah.

Read on papers that a red jersey is in the pipeline, but as to whether its has design or not , only time will tell. I believe the blue one is the away strip and the white one is the 3rd strip.
Nike has got money a plenty mah.

no la. in the end, nike will earn big bucks from the jersey sale.

if it's held in National Stadium, will definitely go there and shout myself hoarse!

Com'on u LIONs!! and Nike, change the strip to RED with design pls!!!

The return game will be at National Stadium in a few days time! Err... i tot National Stadium close liao?:confused:

Are you sure all those people you see at the stadium are really people:sweat:

Bro Cheesecake oreadi say is Ghost lor...:sweat:

Ah!!! There is really ghost........ *runs away in fear...*

:think: why run away in fear??? must have something not right!;p

Maybe the Laos goalkeeper is a ghost too. He wouldn't be able to catch the ball, and any ball will just pass through him:bsmilie:

Now why din i think of dat!:bsmilie: lets hope Malaysia counterpart is oso one!;p

Maybe should get one of the National Stadium ghost to stand beside the Malaysian goalkeeper and scare the wits out of him :devil: (Heh heh, evil thoughts)

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: what happen if it run away after seeing Malaysian Keeeper?:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.