lighting ratios (outdoors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
explain flash FP to me.till now, i still dont really know what the hell it does other than to let me sync my shutter speed with the flash.:dunno:

yu have my email.

This one damn difficult to explain in words...

BC:sweat:

This one damn difficult to explain in words...

BC:sweat:

ortega pointed me to KRW explanation b4.but because i iq low, i liat bo giu.:bsmilie:

ortega pointed me to KRW explanation b4.but because i iq low, i liat bo giu.:bsmilie:

That's why I will not even attempt to explain in words... (not that your IQ low, but it is really difficult to put it in words.)

Easiest is to draw and hand action...

BC

aiya, just take reading of backgrd then set cam 3 stop under. as for the flash set to manual then up or down it's power or put it nearer or further away to get the result you want.

unless you want to arrive at the location, position the subject take one and only one shot and pack up.

sigh...after 5 pages of explantion..Jeanie are getting more blur with the facts and jargon. photograpghy is about learning from mistake.
Learning during ur shooting , Learning thru friends and thru 5 pages of explanation.. hehe

sigh...after 5 pages of explantion..Jeanie are getting more blur with the facts and jargon. photograpghy is about learning from mistake.
Learning during ur shooting , Learning thru friends and thru 5 pages of explanation.. hehe

blur because each and every method is different.like i said, i'll print this thread out and bring with me for next shoot and i try everything....

sigh..cannot put make up liao.sure melt.:bsmilie:

blur because each and every method is different.like i said, i'll print this thread out and bring with me for next shoot and i try everything....

sigh..cannot put make up liao.sure melt.:bsmilie:

Go out and shoot more, practice more, and make more (intelligent) mistakes. Through mistakes (and/or sucesses), then you will SEE the picture. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thing is, i only shoot when i have the mood, which is very seldom.:embrass: :bsmilie:

are you guys like that too or every weekend nothing to do sure lug the cam go shoot?:dunno:

thing is, i only shoot when i have the mood, which is very seldom.:embrass: :bsmilie:

are you guys like that too or every weekend nothing to do sure lug the cam go shoot?:dunno:

While learning, just shoot shoot shoot. :bsmilie:

I shoot when I like the natural lighting and when my 'models' are cooperative :bsmilie:

I shoot when I like the natural lighting and when my 'models' are cooperative :bsmilie:

you animal photographer?or child photographer?:bsmilie:

You say leh? Although the skill set needed to capture their character is pretty similar, children are less pleasant to work with IMHO ;p .

btw if bckgrd is 3 stops under than the subject then you will have black background regardless of the brightness of the bckgrd.

btw if bckgrd is 3 stops under than the subject then you will have black background regardless of the brightness of the bckgrd.

no lei.according to the book, the results are stunning.

no lei.according to the book, the results are stunning.

hmmmm, r u sure that subject is 3 stops above the bckgrd from the book example.

hmmmm, r u sure that subject is 3 stops above the bckgrd from the book example.

quite sure lei.

i think it depends on background light.
in the given example, it was shot on a yatch with a bright background.even underex by 3 stops, i think will still appear lit.
:dunno:

quite sure lei.

i think it depends on background light.
in the given example, it was shot on a yatch with a bright background.even underex by 3 stops, i think will still appear lit.
:dunno:

are they using digital cam or slide

are they using digital cam or slide

either they didnt mention or i cant remember.
darn...i cant scan it and post it here rite?it's copyright i guess.

either they didnt mention or i cant remember.
darn...i cant scan it and post it here rite?it's copyright i guess.

as long as you give credit just one pic out of the whole book is fine. btw did you try all the recommeded settings.

as long as you give credit just one pic out of the whole book is fine. btw did you try all the recommeded settings.

no, not yet.dont have mood to shoot recently.
dunno why.:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.