[Life of a Insect] Macro close up Photography {Newbis} Ang Mo Kio Park

Thanks buddy,
Hope to improve fast now that I got a little bit of the ropes and a lot of site advice from experienced CSnappers. With group outings and discussions like this, to me, it is already a big jump start. Its better than reading a lot of books without hands on field practices.
Cheers.
LEW
You are welcomed. Hands on sure beats reading a book. But reading gives you an idea & when you are in the field shooting, you know what to expect. So join more of the outings & shoot more ;)

Flash bracket --check with Mike.
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=639066

Swivel joint....are you referring to the little ball head? It is the Manfrotto 482 ballhead. We bought it in Chinatown Point building 2nd floor (the same one as Mac restn)...a photo accessories shop.

Thanks David for the info.
LEW

They are very nice. Not too bad for your ring flash.

Thanks Victor. As spoken, this Minolta 1200 ring flash has 'no or little control' to tweak and much depends on aperture and speed settings instead onboard dlsr. So far, I am happy with it. Bought it at a steal.:bsmilie:

sorry for the OOT.

Does anyone know which bus to take, to go to the NTU macro spot we went to a few weeks ago?

Thinking of going back there in future when im free :)

Thanks~

sorry for the OOT.

Does anyone know which bus to take, to go to the NTU macro spot we went to a few weeks ago?

Thinking of going back there in future when im free :)

Thanks~

You can send a PM to chvictor. He works there and will be able to guide you how to go there.