LF Outing : Bukit Brown Morning Shoot Part 2 Sunday 27 Nov 730am

Same setting. Looks like F16 makes a diff on the 4X5 negative.

is this on a yellow or green filter? the greens look a little on the pale side. throw in a female model with long long hair and long long white dress and you've got a winner! ;p

Last edited:
is this on a yellow or green filter? the greens look a little on the pale side. throw in a female model with long long hair and long long white dress and you've got a winner! ;p

The 67mm Green Hoya filter. These are the ones I kept for over ten years, then finally got to use it.

The China friends are watching this site. They think we still have a long way to go. I don't deny.

Nikkornos said:
The 67mm Green Hoya filter. These are the ones I kept for over ten years, then finally got to use it.

The China friends are watching this site. They think we still have a long way to go. I don't deny.

Hi

Can share their works n their forum?

色影无忌 > 文字论坛 > 大画幅相机

To be frank, if you have never done B&W (or even film) before, better first start with a 135mm and try out first.
After which you should spend a few months doing 120. These will build up the basics.

LF is doing everything yourself from scratch from basic. If without basic want to 'fly' then you will find its no fun at all.
Then will give up very quickly, and wasting time and money.
I have seen alot of people gave up just doing 120. There is nothing wrong to give up, but its better to start from primary then go stright to University.