[ Lens ] First review of Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8 OIS

I bought mine awhile back from amazon jp, less than $1300 all in (transport, gst, etc), but I jap only warranty.

more info - chk link in my signature. (btw, there's an option to switch to english on the top right)

Last edited:
I bought mine awhile back from amazon jp, less than $1300 all in (transport, gst, etc), but I jap only warranty.

more info in my signature.

err check with u guys..... u guys know how to read jap?i go.into amazon jap, show jap language... dont know how to buy also....

err check with u guys..... u guys know how to read jap?i go.into amazon jap, show jap language... dont know how to buy also....

There is a link at the top center of the page "In English". Click on that, and you will get English description for most text.

There is a link at the top center of the page "In English". Click on that, and you will get English description for most text.

Thanks Bro... will check it out...

checked out amazon Japan. Now its like only about 1100SGD without shipping. Wah. almost $400 cheaper. Any bros got from Amazon Japan? Does it have international warranty?

Japan set no international warranty.

If its $400 cheaper, no worry about warranty anymore.... really surprise at the big diff in price....

N-user said:
If its $400 cheaper, no worry about warranty anymore.... really surprise at the big diff in price....

$1300 at todays rate. But don't forget you need to pay shipping ($80-100) + 7%gst ($91). So landed cost is $14xx-$1500. That's $200 savings. Still very good.

$1300 at todays rate. But don't forget you need to pay shipping ($80-100) + 7%gst ($91). So landed cost is $14xx-$1500. That's $200 savings. Still very good.

How you get $1300? I just bought from Amazon JP too, its only $107x shown on my CC statement. Shipping is less than $40 if you are using Tenso.

How you get $1300? I just bought from Amazon JP too, its only $107x shown on my CC statement. Shipping is less than $40 if you are using Tenso.

Sorry.. my bad.. was switching between this thread and the 35-100 one on my iphone... $1300 is the 35-100 not the 12-35 !! : ) Paiseh...

Ya, still a saving there..... best is got fren, relative, family member going to Japan.... Wow...... with the saving of $400, top up a bit more can get also the 45mm.....

I just ordered mine from T-dimension. got it for SGD 1176, all in. with all the online shopping from HK and Japan, it doesn't seem to make sense to buy from retail here anymore. also doesn't make sense to buy 2nd hand here anymore.

woah,

i thought I'd gotten mine cheap at $1177 from HKG, but Diddy u really showed to me that the lens can go way cheaper when its 1176 with shipping thrown in.

Last edited:
I also wana know how Diddy get it at SGD1176 when the website states SGD1205.24.

email them and negotiate

welcome! the fedex man just came. enjoying my new toy at total cost of $1176. :)