Leica Q Type 116 - fixed lens 1.7/28 and full frame camera!

Bracketing with Q

Sunset
23815631632_974a155ff9_k.jpg

I'm a new CSer. And I have been seriously considering the leica q. Can any kind soul point me to the best place to hands on the Q and also one with the best retail price?

Tried going to the boutique at ion. Very impressed by the handling and the quietness and sturdiness of the Q. But the staff wasn't too friendly...

I'm a new CSer. And I have been seriously considering the leica q. Can any kind soul point me to the best place to hands on the Q and also one with the best retail price?

Tried going to the boutique at ion. Very impressed by the handling and the quietness and sturdiness of the Q. But the staff wasn't too friendly...

Raffles Hotel arcade !!!
Cathay price might cheaper

Raffles Hotel arcade !!!
Cathay price might cheaper

Thanks friend! I will head down later to check it out! If I do get the Q, it'll be my first every leica. Quite excited. Saw the leica singapore shop giving a $100 discount if i buy one from them today. Haha

Thanks friend! I will head down later to check it out! If I do get the Q, it'll be my first every leica. Quite excited. Saw the leica singapore shop giving a $100 discount if i buy one from them today. Haha

Leica Q is my 1st leica camera too , tell you , i dont even test the camera before ordered it lol

Leica Q is my 1st leica camera too , tell you , i dont even test the camera before ordered it lol

LOL. Good move! Just played with it at the raffles boutique. Waiting time is 1 month. :/

I doubt many people will use it cos you need to remove the hood from the Q to fit into the day bag.

I went to try the day bag and the Q is still able to fit in with the hood.

anybody try the Panasonic Lumix DWP BCL-12 for Leica Q ?
saw from a website, that this battery is compatible with Leica Q
Thanks

The files from the Q have better recovery than m240 files. It also offer imo, a better 35mm frameline than the m240, and 15mp tbh is still decent. Unfortunately perspective distortion cannot be corrected with a 28mm crop.
These are some of the few files which I need to use a negative clarity, sometimes it felt sharp to a flaw. It seems like the files have quite a bit of punch in the red and green tones as well. It's actually not a bad thing, as in post you can lower those saturation a bit, hence probably a little more flexibility.

I have sold my Q, but I wish to see more of such products from leica. It felt and sized like a film M. I hope leica can find a way to add a digital rangefinder, something like what the fuji has. The zoom in magnification while nice introduced a slight lag to the release.

Anyone tried to use metz flash on leica Q ?

Hmmm. I've actually been looking at the nissin i40 for micro four thirds. It's actually also the same as the sf 40 leica flash. Just wondering if the i40 gives ttl also...

Anyone using the handgrip on the Q? Just got one and wondering there are any half cases that can be fitted with the grip on. I have one with a built-in grip.

Anyone using the handgrip on the Q? Just got one and wondering there are any half cases that can be fitted with the grip on. I have one with a built-in grip.
Hmm I'm using a lim's half case. One of the best cases in my opinion. It comes with a grip already built into the case. But it does add quite a bit of bulk

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I've actually been looking at the nissin i40 for micro four thirds. It's actually also the same as the sf 40 leica flash. Just wondering if the i40 gives ttl also...

Only sf40 give ttl. others i40 hotshoes work manual on Q but i not sure..

Hmm I'm using a lim's half case. One of the best cases in my opinion. It comes with a grip already built into the case. But it does add quite a bit of bulk

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I am using a Lim's half case. I actually got the original leica handgrip. I was wondering whether there are hlf cases that i can get with the leica grip fitted to the cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk